Our valued sponsor

Looking for Sweepstakes Merchant (+500k volume)

agressivebilling

Oct 16, 2019
Visit site
Hi, my name is Antonio. I'm full-stack developer, start programming on 2003 and start working with CC on 2007 with CCBill.

Actually have 3 mids direct with banks, but looking for new banks/processors with low fees and fast payments.

My company process only TIER 1 Countries and our volume is 300-500k monthly and want to scale to 1MM soon, for that reason we are looking for processors/banks that accept "Sweepstakes".

Have in-house advanced tech for affiliates and anti-fraud.

Wait for responses, thanks!

Maybe you can even go with stripe or at least try it. As you said you are a full-stack developer I am sure you can find a way to hide API endpoints. So just get a random company, make a website for it to verify with stripe, use the API credentials from this account to bill your clients but let the API post come through the other website, so the API endpoint seen by stripe is the one from the business website which is in line with stripe TOS.
Services like spreedly and trexle will help you a lot to achieve this.
Of course this setup is against stripe TOS, but they find out very rare....

Maybe you can even go with stripe or at least try it. As you said you are a full-stack developer I am sure you can find a way to hide API endpoints. So just get a random company, make a website for it to verify with stripe, use the API credentials from this account to bill your clients but let the API post come through the other website, so the API endpoint seen by stripe is the one from the business website which is in line with stripe TOS.
Services like spreedly and trexle will help you a lot to achieve this.
Of course this setup is against stripe TOS, but they find out very rare....

Stripe is too mainstream for this.

I looking for Banks/High Risk processors.

What is the problem if a payment processor is too mainstream? If the payment processor is registered with a different business and you delete every not needed meta during the API post, stripe has no idea where the payment is coming from and for what. They have to assume that the payment is a payment for the already registered and verified company. Very hard for them to see that your service is actually violating TOS. I guess stripe is a lot more convenient and cheaper then real high risk payment processors.
They would only dig deeper into it if you get a crazy lot of chargebacks for unauthorized card use.
If you like you can look at the advertisers. Some already have readymade wordpress plugins for this and also provide a stripe API and pay out to a desired bank account or even to BTC.

I really wonder if you all believe that you are able to fool the major payment processors like Stripe that easy. How long would you say a Stripe account will last for with this hit and hide game?

My IPTV guy is processing for 2 years like this.
However I found a better method to do sweepstakes which is even legal in the US. However it needs a quite complicated setup with a 501-3 church and a little change in the business model. Entries can be sold via donations, but a free way needs to accessible. For example you sell 250 entries with a 5$ donation and just 1 entry with the free entry method. So it becomes more or less useless. Postcards are also considered a free entry, so you can make it quite complicated and uneconomic to use the free entry route.
Accounting tricks and the US laws make it possible to just donate 1 cent of each package and rest can be paid out.

Yeah, it's ridiculous but it's really legal and big sweepstakes providers like omaze.com do it like this. However a tax exempted church setup with bank account and all fillings is difficult, but i could arrange processings via my church.

Reactions: Tax Cow
And we will all se threads around here in short time with the title. I lost my money please help it's a scam.

Let's prepare the popcorn but for now I take a cof%¤#

You better look that your Georgian banks don't go bankrupt when next crisis hits hard....
Really don't get it why you always need to attack me. Do it in a fair way, no problem, come up with arguments and discuss, but you are always coming up with just something like "it won't work" or "USA is bad".

Paypal and Stripe are officially accepting donations for official non-profit organizations. If you want to hand out a prize it's your thing and doesn't affect ToU as with for example the free entry loophole you can go around lottery/gambling laws which wouldn't be accepted.

Hi, my name is Antonio. I'm full-stack developer, start programming on 2003 and start working with CC on 2007 with CCBill.

Actually have 3 mids direct with banks, but looking for new banks/processors with low fees and fast payments.

My company process only TIER 1 Countries and our volume is 300-500k monthly and want to scale to 1MM soon, for that reason we are looking for processors/banks that accept "Sweepstakes".

Did you manage to find new banks for processing?

Hello my mame is David dis you contact ne pléiade thank youHi, my name is Antonio. I'm full-stack developer, start programming on 2003 and start working with CC on 2007 with CCBill.

OP how was it going with your business. Did you find a valid, trusted and stable solution for your business? I can imagine it is not easy to find anything that works long term, easy.

Latest Threads