Our valued sponsor

Looking to cashout in Denmark .

Quick search and the only one I can find online has a 20% rate. That's expensive but you might be comfortable with it because you don't have to verify your identity, except for the sender who will have your bank info. If you can't find anyone that fulfills your requirements and you would be interested on something out of your country let me know, I might be able to help.

Reactions: crushme2
Source of funds is from trading. But i mostly convert my trading profits through xmr before cashing out. So I do not have any way to proove that I actually got them by trading.

Quick search and the only one I can find online has a 20% rate. That's expensive but you might be comfortable with it because you don't have to verify your identity, except for the sender who will have your bank info. If you can't find anyone that fulfills your requirements and you would be interested on something out of your country let me know, I might be able to help.

I am interested. Send me your jabber telegram whatsapp in PM . It seems I can't message anyone here for some reason.

I know how to setup cash for crypto in dk. Pm me

I can't PM send me your jabber whatsapp telegram whatever you have, interested in this.

Be careful with going through xmr for cashing out as some brokers don’t like this
you are right about this, but to be honest I usually only do p2p cashout for cash, and Ive never had a single issue or stablecoin blocked. But you are right.

Latest Threads