Our valued sponsor

Looking to start crypto invest fund

For new accounts, you will need to increase your post count and wait for at least 3 months before you can PM or you can upgrade your account to either Silver or Mentor Group membership in order to PM - same rules as they always have been.

Hey there, I'm new here and it's funny that this is the topic I find because I'm in this exact situation. I have a lot of trading experience but I'm not in a crypto friendly country. I'd like to set up a corporation off shore and possibly go live there physically or rent and office and have an employee there if it's needed. So far everything I find on google seems like a scam though. I noticed the company Turner Little in your signature, is that the company that is vetted to be trusted to help me?

I forgot to add, I'm looking to establish the corporation so it can be used to create a corporate binance account, I'm fine with not being anonymous that really isn't my intention, I'm actually looking for something more reputable like a country to a long history of strong banking like Cayman Islands, BVI, Cyprus or Jersey Island however I'm not sure which company I can trust to help me get the process started.

Let me know if I missed any good options?

I'd also like to make sure that the country I establish in also has space for eventually getting properly licensed to handle investor money, some sort of accreditation easy or not as long as it's possible down the line.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm new here and it's funny that this is the topic I find because I'm in this exact situation. I have a lot of trading experience but I'm not in a crypto friendly country. I'd like to set up a corporation off shore and possibly go live there physically or rent and office and have an employee there if it's needed. So far everything I find on google seems like a scam though. I noticed the company Turner Little in your signature, is that the company that is vetted to be trusted to help me?

I forgot to add, I'm looking to establish the corporation so it can be used to create a corporate binance account, I'm fine with not being anonymous that really isn't my intention, I'm actually looking for something more reputable like a country to a long history of strong banking like Cayman Islands, BVI, Cyprus or Jersey Island however I'm not sure which company I can trust to help me get the process started.

Let me know if I missed any good options?

I'd also like to make sure that the country I establish in also has space for eventually getting properly licensed to handle investor money, some sort of accreditation easy or not as long as it's possible down the line.
Hi there,

Just to clarify, you are looking to establish a company and eventually a crypto asset service provider, not an investment fund.

In any event, Cyprus is indeed a very good option, attractive tax system, it’s becoming mpre and more crypto friendly, the Register of Crypto Asset Servuce Providers has been introduced recently which will allow
you to offer services to clients.

Reactions: khinkali
Hi there,

Just to clarify, you are looking to establish a company and eventually a crypto asset service provider, not an investment fund.

In any event, Cyprus is indeed a very good option, attractive tax system, it’s becoming mpre and more crypto friendly, the Register of Crypto Asset Servuce Providers has been introduced recently which will allow
you to offer services to clients.
That's interesting if there's a separate classification for the service we provide, but along with our service of algorithmic trading we also want to do capital management, which is taking our clients money and designating portions of it towards early project investment and long term portfolio management. Would that still keep my business classified as Crypto Service Provider?

That's interesting if there's a separate classification for the service we provide, but along with our service of algorithmic trading we also want to do capital management, which is taking our clients money and designating portions of it towards early project investment and long term portfolio management. Would that still keep my business classified as Crypto Service Provider?
Would the client funds only be invested in crypto?

I set out below how a crypto asset service provider is defined for the purposes of the relevant register.

A Crypto Asset Service Provider is defined as a person who provides or exercises, one or more, of the following services or activities to another person or on behalf of another person
  • The exchange between crypto-assets and fiat currencies
  • Exchange between crypto-assets
  • Management, transfer, holding, and/or safekeeping, including the custody of crypto-assets or cryptographic keys or means which allow the exercise of control on crypto-assets
  • Offering and/or sale of crypto-assets, including the initial offering; and
  • Participation and/or provision of financial services regarding the distribution, offer, and/or sale of crypto-assets, including the initial offering.

'Financial Services' regarding the distribution, the offer, and/or the sale of crypto-assets are defined as the following investment services
  1. Reception and transmission of orders
  2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients
  3. Dealing on own account
  4. Portfolio management
  5. Provision of investment advice
  6. Underwriting and/or placing of crypto-assets on a firm commitment basis
  7. Placing of crypto-assets without a firm commitment basis
  8. Operation of a multilateral trading facility for buying and selling crypto-assets

Would the client funds only be invested in crypto?

I set out below how a crypto asset service provider is defined for the purposes of the relevant register.

A Crypto Asset Service Provider is defined as a person who provides or exercises, one or more, of the following services or activities to another person or on behalf of another person
  • The exchange between crypto-assets and fiat currencies
  • Exchange between crypto-assets
  • Management, transfer, holding, and/or safekeeping, including the custody of crypto-assets or cryptographic keys or means which allow the exercise of control on crypto-assets
  • Offering and/or sale of crypto-assets, including the initial offering; and
  • Participation and/or provision of financial services regarding the distribution, offer, and/or sale of crypto-assets, including the initial offering.

'Financial Services' regarding the distribution, the offer, and/or the sale of crypto-assets are defined as the following investment services
  1. Reception and transmission of orders
  2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients
  3. Dealing on own account
  4. Portfolio management
  5. Provision of investment advice
  6. Underwriting and/or placing of crypto-assets on a firm commitment basis
  7. Placing of crypto-assets without a firm commitment basis
  8. Operation of a multilateral trading facility for buying and selling crypto-assets
I believe we would be providing the following services:

• Reception and transmission of orders
  • Execution of orders on behalf of clients
  • Portfolio management
  • Provision of investment advice
I need further clarification about these choices:
  • Underwriting and/or placing of crypto-assets on a firm commitment basis
  • Placing of crypto-assets without a firm commitment basis
  • Operation of a multilateral trading facility for buying and selling crypto-assets

I believe we would be providing the following services:

I need further clarification about these choices:
  • Underwriting and/or placing of crypto-assets on a firm commitment basis
  • Placing of crypto-assets without a firm commitment basis
  • Operation of a multilateral trading facility for buying and selling crypto-assets
Any of this would make you subject to registration. I note that in the event that you offer any of these services for anything other than crypto assets as well (i.e. services falling under MiFID II) you could need a CIF license and then register for the crypto assets as well.

I'm not completely set on Cyprus, from my understanding recently they had to divert economic collapse by essentially doing a haircut on it's depositors. I do understand things have changed since then and I'm interested in hearing about the situation, security and advantages from someone who is on the ground there. As well in terms of location it's one of the best and it has a strong history.

I'd like to book a meeting to further discuss. Is it possible?

Last edited:
I'm not completely set on Cyprus, from my understanding recently they had to divert economic collapse by essentially doing a haircut on it's depositors. I do understand things have changed since then and I'm interested in hearing about the situation, security and advantages from someone who is on the ground there. As well in terms of location it's one of the best and it has a strong history.

I'd like to book a meeting to further discuss. Is it possible?
The haircut was in 2013, things are very different now, and I believe it would need a very extreme scenario to get something like that nowadays.

If you want we can discuss further through PM

Btw we did already invest in several nice projects early stage and made investors big money. Also launched 2 well going projects on our own - still looking for vc/early stage investors for new project - full standalone decentralized exchange on pancakeswap (no simple fork, fully standalone)

Reactions: ReMida
Btw we did already invest in several nice projects early stage and made investors big money. Also launched 2 well going projects on our own - still looking for vc/early stage investors for new project - full standalone decentralized exchange on pancakeswap (no simple fork, fully standalone)
We invested in Tzero very early on the project. @Risehigh drop me a PM to discuss your idea.

NVO

Reactions: Risehigh
Beside this turned into an advertising thread then you guys will not be able to send each other PM's with the low status / new member status you guys have.

What you can do, support the forum upgrade your account to Silver or Mentor Group Gold membership and you can PM right away, or make useful posts without violating the forum rules and get banned.

Also I would be careful investing with anyone that just come here and claim he make big money for his investors!! It should rise a BIG RED FLAG to all.

Will monitor this thread to see it's development.

Reactions: Risehigh

Latest Threads