Our valued sponsor

Low setup cost, well recognized country

Mani

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
I am a US citizen who will be supplying Chinese companies. I personally live in Thailand. The Chinese companies in my niche are happy to pay by wise.com which means a “Chinese friendly country” is not strictly necessary. But I also like Hong Kong and see no reason to take points away either, unless you guys do.

My ideal company for formation of the company and bank account is: well recognized, somewhat decently respected, cheap to set up in, cheap to do business in, does not require ever setting foot on its soil. Everything I do will be reported to the US IRS, so anything to do with anonymity is not a priority for me.

Thank you for any recommendations! I don't really know this space that well and I'm currently defaulting to Hong Kong, although again I have no reason to.

I am a US citizen who will be supplying Chinese companies. I personally live in Thailand. The Chinese companies in my niche are happy to pay by wise.com which means a “Chinese friendly country” is not strictly necessary. But I also like Hong Kong and see no reason to take points away either, unless you guys do.

My ideal company for formation of the company and bank account is: well recognized, somewhat decently respected, cheap to set up in, cheap to do business in, does not require ever setting foot on its soil. Everything I do will be reported to the US IRS, so anything to do with anonymity is not a priority for me.

Thank you for any recommendations! I don't really know this space that well and I'm currently defaulting to Hong Kong, although again I have no reason to.
Will you be supplying goods or services?

Latest Threads