Our valued sponsor

Low tax setup in EU or elsewhere?

Hey all, I'm currently an Estonian citizen and resident, business is crypto trading and selling digital goods/software in the crypto space, payments for digital goods are coming in via crypto, which I convert to EUR via exchanges/service providers.

Currently doing everything via Estonian company (OU), but as I am scaling up fairly quickly, I would like to set up another system for tax optimization.

I have no problem with moving abroad to gain a different residency.

Open for all kinds of setups and guidance. Company setups, residency, etc etc. Open for anything that may work.

Thank you in advance!

Hey all, I'm currently an Estonian citizen and resident, business is crypto trading and selling digital goods/software in the crypto space, payments for digital goods are coming in via crypto, which I convert to EUR via exchanges/service providers.

Currently doing everything via Estonian company (OU), but as I am scaling up fairly quickly, I would like to set up another system for tax optimization.

I have no problem with moving abroad to gain a different residency.

Open for all kinds of setups and guidance. Company setups, residency, etc etc. Open for anything that may work.

Thank you in advance!
What's the level of your profits?

Reactions: Forester