Our valued sponsor

Make your vote, Bitcoin will hit 18K now?

Would you think the Bitcoin will hit:

• 18,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • 24,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 32,000 USD within this week?

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Reactions: Martin Everson
Only time to really worry is if USDT's marketcap creeps towards or even exceeds BTC's marketcap. If USDT becomes biggest crypto then it means crypto has failed.

Last edited:
Do not joke about such things. Life is a precious gift from God. And all things in life are transitory.

Just learn from your mistakes, gather wisdom, and forge ahead. Take some time off to reflect on what is truly important in life.
One is free to dispose of his own life. Perhaps before committing suicide he could send me his coins and I promise his legacy will live on forever.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
If that happens it would only mean that people have sold many coins for USDT.

Exactly, but it shows that in the end people have more faith in fiat US dollars than crypto...lol. USDT has by far the biggest trading volume right now....mirroring the fiat world.

Exactly, but it shows that in the end people have more faith in fiat US dollars than crypto...lol. USDT has by far the biggest trading volume right now....mirroring the fiat world.
BTC and USDT do not compete - they have different legit use cases these days
people from third world countries that have zero to low property rights will obviously use USDT
the main purpose of BTC nowadays is long term conservation of value where there is literally no alternative

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
the main purpose of BTC nowadays is long term conservation of value where there is literally no alternative
Why would there ever be no possible alternative? Especially for a long term conservation of value. I cannot imagine such a scenario.

On the other hand, I can imagine scenarios where the worldwide net goes down -- or an electromagnetic pulse takes out electrical grids. Both scenarios would make Bitcoin worthless.

Why would there ever be no possible alternative? Especially for a long term conservation of value. I cannot imagine such a scenario.
I meant COMPARABLE alternatives - bitcoin beats everything - gold, real estate, stock, bonds, diamonds, physical cash, ...

On the other hand, I can imagine scenarios where the worldwide net goes down -- or an electromagnetic pulse takes out electrical grids. Both scenarios would make Bitcoin worthless.
on the contrary, banks, payment processors, card operator are the fragile ones - BTC is the only thing that would survive world wide blackout, power grid failure or "outage of internet" (what a funny thing to say), nuclear war, real pandemic, etc.

A blockchain can exist on paper, carved on stone, etc. Whereas banks books get cooked and recooked every day… if they even exist.

Latest Threads