Our valued sponsor

Malaysia / Labuan company formation services

devnull

Dec 9, 2018
Visit site
Since Malta changed their rules again, i am looking for another country and i found Malayisia to my liking.

I saw so many company formation services, but many of them, I didnt liked the website design.

Do anyone of you know a trusted company formation service for it? An Malaysia Kuala Lumpur or Labuan company is good to go.

What kind of company do you want to start? Have you checked out the new substance requirements from 2019? Many companies has to spent at least 100k myr yearly in Labuan from 2019.

This is no problem for me, it can either MY or Labuan, i prefer with real substance.

Actually I work from home and provide online services such as web programming and web designing, so relocation to MY is not an problem for me as it provides substance.

This is no problem for me, it can either MY or Labuan, i prefer with real substance.

Actually I work from home and provide online services such as web programming and web designing, so relocation to MY is not an problem for me as it provides substance.
Substance must be in Labuan (not elsewhere in malaysia) but doesn't cover all company types. Not sure about web programming/services.
To work in Labuan you need a work permit and for that you need 250k myr registered capital in the company.

You can choose any of the registered trust companies as they are all regulated to help you incorporate, pick the one with the best web design (haha).

Keep in mind everything in Malaysia is a bit complicated and you need to file, sign and courier many forms yearly with your signature and company chop.