Our valued sponsor

Mano Bank or DNBC

Been using DNBC since August 2021. Here are my thoughts:
1. DNBC high fees, as in really high.
2. If you are in EU, better to message them VN time. If they reply to you today, wait tomorrow for the next reply if you have follow up question.
3. You have to send them DOCUMENTS for each transaction even if you disclosed to them the cycle of your business.
4. Processing of your outgoing and incoming transactions will take an average of 3 to 4 days.

I pay 99 euros for maintenance fees every month. Outgoing transaction is 25 euros plus %. Yes, you need to provide receipts with each transaction. There was a time that my customer sent me twice the amount it was less than 20K. They ask for Invoice, Contract and Resolution. If you email them today, chances are you will get reply tomorrow, if you are lucky!

@elaine053099
I pay 99 euros for maintenance fees every month. Outgoing transaction is 25 euros plus %. Yes, you need to provide receipts with each transaction. There was a time that my customer sent me twice the amount it was less than 20K. They ask for Invoice, Contract and Resolution. If you email them today, chances are you will get reply tomorrow, if you are lucky!
They have their own gateway right? Why do we still have to provide them with receipts? I am setting up a California LLC. They say I can just send them the formation docs and I can open an account with them with payment gateway. If they are handling the gateway, why do I still have to show them the receipt? Hope you can enlighten me on this

Reactions: uplana
@elaine053099

They have their own gateway right? Why do we still have to provide them with receipts? I am setting up a California LLC. They say I can just send them the formation docs and I can open an account with them with payment gateway. If they are handling the gateway, why do I still have to show them the receipt? Hope you can enlighten me on this
I'm not sure about the gateway thing. But everytime you make an outgoing transaction, you have to attached a document or risk your outgoing transaction to be rejected. You can't get a refund for the fee. What are their requirements now. I had all my documents certified by a Notary. Too much work.

I'm not sure about the gateway thing. But everytime you make an outgoing transaction, you have to attached a document or risk your outgoing transaction to be rejected. You can't get a refund for the fee. What are their requirements now. I had all my documents certified by a Notary. Too much work.
is that for Mano Bank so ?