Our valued sponsor

Mauritius vs Seychelles

Both have the same credibility if you ask any European business! So this question is to broad you need to explain towards who?

In regards to ease! Well Seychelles is very easy takes less then 2 days to get your company while Mauritius can take longer. Again it depends on which agent you are using for both.

Both have the same credibility if you ask any European business! So this question is to broad you need to explain towards who?

In regards to ease! Well Seychelles is very easy takes less then 2 days to get your company while Mauritius can take longer. Again it depends on which agent you are using for both.
I'm assuming their credibility isn't very much?

I think credibility in terms of an EMI is most important. I've already written off the idea of finding a bank that will allow C2B Swift and then make payments to a crypto exchange, so now I'm looking for an EMI that will (although, I am still waiting on a reply from Bank Frick). This whole offshore thing is still very new to me, so I'm still asking a lot of questions and trying to get to grips with the various technicalities.

If any distinction is made between the two, which as @Admin pointed out often isn't the case, Mauritius is seen as the better of the two.

Mauritius has a better track record with banking stability and regulatory compliance. I see Mauritius used a lot more than the Seychelles when it comes to what I would consider more serious or tangible businesses.

Reactions: Offshr
Depends on whether it's a Class I or Class II GBC.

A Class II (offshore company) tends to cost around 2-4,000 USD first year and about the same in annual fees. I would be hesitant about anyone offering it cheaper than that, but it is certainly possible to find.

Class II GBCs don't require any local presence, so if you are talking about Class I, the fees are significantly higher and harder to predict as they tend to be a bit more of a uniquely tailored setup.

Depends on whether it's a Class I or Class II GBC.

A Class II (offshore company) tends to cost around 2-4,000 USD first year and about the same in annual fees. I would be hesitant about anyone offering it cheaper than that, but it is certainly possible to find.

Class II GBCs don't require any local presence, so if you are talking about Class I, the fees are significantly higher and harder to predict as they tend to be a bit more of a uniquely tailored setup.
Thanks, that helps a lot. I'm looking at Class I at the moment.

Latest Threads