Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Mentor Group has always been a good place to announce services which are not for the public and for services no one want to be saturated fast. The fact that it cost money to join the mentor group removes all the trash and people that only will destroy methods and services which actually work.

I have been around this forum for a very long time, I have seen a lot of "sh..." going on, specially, if something was posted here public, in less than 24 hours what was found was closed or didn't worked any longer.

I'm happy for the mentor group and to share knowledge.

Thank you for your great review @moneynetwork always appreciated thu&¤#

Welcome back to the mentor group thu&¤# your continued support to the forum is much appreciated.

time is passing quick, I'm not mentor group any longer :( Soon I will be again, again, thanks @Admin for your great work at all time ;)
Welcome back to the club!
elite-club-mentor-group.jpg

Thank you, as you can see you have the Yellow bar already ;) enjoy your stay.

Will there be any new initiativ for 2020 in the mentor group, anything you have thought about already?
A lot of new features and services will be add to the forum in 2020 - During the last 2 years we have monitored and watched the demands of the much appreciated forum users a nd we intend to fulfill your wishes here. So stay tuned for a even more powerful OffshoreCorpTalk.Com in 2020 :)

Reactions: aage
thank's for your quick answer, I paid for the access to yhe mentor group.
Your welcome, thank you for your continued support.

Reactions: aage and JohnSeed

Latest Threads