Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

what can I find in mentor group gold and not in here ?
please have a look at this thread

It explains it well what you can find, beside that there is the Mentor Group Gold Exclusive which also contains interviews with some service providers. We will extend the entire Mentor Group Gold additionally during the next weeks.

Reactions: bubbledouble
Please use the contact form for such inquiries, we will need the last 4 digits of the card that has been charged and the date it was charged.

Hi @Admin. I have made payment to upgrade to Mentor Group Gold. But my bank verified and marked 2 payments due to I refresh browser. Can you check if you received 1 or 2 payments? so that I can get upgrade. Thanks
looks like you failed!

Made my purchase several times with the credit card from my bank, has worked. Lately I decided to wire transfer for a long term subscription.

Reactions: For Free
Hi Admin. Can you confirm that the 3 day Mentor Group Gold membership has everything that can be found for the full payment of 95 Eur? These things are missing there in the description for the 3 day membership like no
  • The prestigious profile Gold Badge
  • PM other users
  • Learn about darks/deep web
  • The Elite Resources Database with Service providers
  • The live Chat Rooms for professionals
  • Member Access to discounts (up to 20%) on business services.
  • Advertising Signature with 1 link
I don´t mind these, I just want to be able to learn about darks and deep web as well as to see the elite resources database with service providers and see all the topics discussed. And ofcourse thanks for the christmas present with this offer!

Hi Admin. Can you confirm that the 3 day Mentor Group Gold membership has everything that can be found for the full payment of 95 Eur?
yes it is, confirmed.

Hi Admin. Can you confirm that the 3 day Mentor Group Gold membership has everything that can be found for the full payment of 95 Eur? These things are missing there in the description for the 3 day membership like no
  • The prestigious profile Gold Badge
  • PM other users
  • Learn about darks/deep web
  • The Elite Resources Database with Service providers
  • The live Chat Rooms for professionals
  • Member Access to discounts (up to 20%) on business services.
  • Advertising Signature with 1 link
I don´t mind these, I just want to be able to learn about darks and deep web as well as to see the elite resources database with service providers and see all the topics discussed. And ofcourse thanks for the christmas present with this offer!
you get a lot there and even more then what you have on your list.