Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

I have been in the Mentor Group on and off. What I have seen is that more and more users are posting there about what problems they have particular to anonymity when setting up companies, EMI's and bank accounts. There is great help to find there and I'm happy to support the forum for the information in exchange.

If you are one of the many looking for ways to avoid CRS - Tax information sharing, total privacy when you setup a company or bank account or you got banned / blacklisted by VISA or Mastercard with your merchant account so it is the place to read!

Keep up the good work @Admin :cool:

Thank you guys for the nice reviews and suggestions thu&¤#

Like many others in this thread I have been on / off mentor group member. The closed forums contain all what I needed to learn about anonymous company structures, getting darks and what else is required to fight my privacy.

Will anytime support this forum with a mentor group subscriptionthu&¤#

Reactions: brownham and myhand
Reactions: brownham and myhand
Reactions: brownham
Not to diss the mentor group (I have almost no firsthand experience), but how much anonymity and privacy can we really expect when we're all posting our situations, experiences etc online? The mentor group obviously is closed to the public but for a small fee anyone has access to it and everything we've ever shared. It seems like it wouldn't be hard to create a profile of most of us here if some agency really wanted to go targeting those avoiding taxes, falsifying ID's etc.

Again, not trying to dis the group. Just general curiosity and interested in others thoughts.

Reactions: zxcv31
Well it isn't about what you posted @mnschwarz - for sure no one should ever post personal or other private details on the closed or public forums. Everything discussed within the Mentor Group is generally speaking and advice given there is based on the experience of some of the more professional members around.

If you read what was listed by the users here in the thread and specially by @khan REVIEW - Mentor Group for anonymity! and @clemns you would figure out what Mentor Group is about.

For one by one consultancy PM, e-mail, Skype etc. is still what people want to use.

I do hope it is clear what Mentor Group is about.

As long as you are on a public forum even the fact that some forums are not visible for non paying forum users then you don't want to post personal information that can lead back to you on the forum.

Should be a first one to learn.

Reactions: bastard and AMD
To be part and enjoy the Mentor Group at OffshoreCorpTalk has been a real live changer for me. Not only for my business but I also figured out how I was able to take out money for private use without to trouble with taxes.

In addition, the structuring of my offshore company was total basic, means, I didn’t realize that with small changes I was able to get what I seek, privacy, anonymity and total freedom for my money!

When reading the forum, it always sounds to be a very expansive setup that would be required to get all the requirements I have full filmed, which basically should be everyone’s right to require.

I spend a few months within the Mentor Group and still I’m on and off to follow new trends new methods people have found and new services available for Mentor Group members only.

Some told me it is a paywall to fill the pockets of Admin, I say leave me alone and take a hide, I support the forum and I understand how important it is to protect valuable information like that from saturation and other people which would close the loopholes found faster than they are posted if they were public.

My best recommendation to the Mentor Group and for all you fools that don’t want to spend €95 a month for changing your live, just continue doing what you do, it will never go and work out for you.

Latest Threads