Our valued sponsor

MIGOM BANK (FRAUD - Stay AWAY)

Maybe @Migom can comment?
Maybe you better read this thread

They are not here or at least you won't take it for real what this username may post since we have not verified it to be a bank representative.

Migom Bank are the BIGGEST SCAMMERS out there. How they can call themselves a bank is a joke. This is not how you operate a bank.
They are shady and steal your money. I opened an account, used it a few times, they charged me $3000 to send a wire which took 3 weeks to process, with no communication and no updates.
Then they closed my account for no reason and refused to send me my money, making every excuse and putting every obstacle in your way, such as "oh we need this document and that document" which you produce only to then be told, "oh sorry we now need 10 more documents to send you your money!" They are just thieves and scammers, never ever put your money into this bank!
They owe my company $7000 and Im going to complain to all the regulators possible to get them shut down.

Please message me ASAP (keyword: Barcelona).

do you know whois their correspondent bank?
is iteresting to know if the regulator actually answer to you
Incore (Swiss)

regulator answers, but they say they are in the process of trying to solve it - so obviously not interested to "bankrupt" them, real progress should have been done last week, but so far no changes. I am starting to think that doing everything to close them down and make authorities to hand out criminal charges for all these fraudsters is the way to go.

This is my speculation: they have access to crypto, but not the fiat they paid for it. So... Though, they claim they use a 3rd party for crypto transfers and they have problems with it as well. For example, I am trying to withdraw crypto at this point. No success.

All clients have problems since January. They are silent because there's nothing they can respond with, even "please standby" is not viable any more. They do answer once a month with some total bulls**t, "few more days". Nothing happens, even though, they have crypto access, they are just greedy.
Lets write to the FSU, FINMA (jurisdiction they had correspondent bank in), all of us. I am fed up with these people, they deserve jail.

Latest Threads