Our valued sponsor

Money stuck on old USA Personal Paypal account ?

Edge

Apr 11, 2018
Visit site
I have an old paypal account, from 2009, back when you could pay to get a verified USA personal paypal account ..
Used it for years, then abandoned it .. I logged in recently, and it seems the money in it (around 950 usd) is in the ether ! not in paypal, but I can "accept it" which needs apparently a full verification .. or I can withdraw it, either by check (which won't work since the name isn't real) or by bank account ..

My question is, can anybody help with this ? PM me .. maybe there is still an EMI that can accept paypal withdrawal in USD from a US personal account .. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks

Reactions: Elliso
I have an old paypal account, from 2009, back when you could pay to get a verified USA personal paypal account ..
Used it for years, then abandoned it .. I logged in recently, and it seems the money in it (around 950 usd) is in the ether ! not in paypal, but I can "accept it" which needs apparently a full verification .. or I can withdraw it, either by check (which won't work since the name isn't real) or by bank account ..

My question is, can anybody help with this ? PM me .. maybe there is still an EMI that can accept paypal withdrawal in USD from a US personal account .. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks
Hi, did you ever resolve this?
I'm in a similar situation.
Someone sent me money to my old PayPal account but I have no banks linked to it. PayPal is rejecting my bank accounts since I am in Belize.

Yes of course it's legal .. mosly affiliate programs and money coming in from companies .. the account itself on the other hand is made in 2011 or something like that, back when you could get away with a lot of stuff verifying an account etc ...

In other words the account is setup with fake documents which worked back in time and now you wonder why it does not work any longer and your account got shut down rof/% I'm sure that if you call the PayPal customer support which in some countries is very helpful and responsive you will be able to get clarification about your account and money.

Thanks

HEY THERE.

WERE YOU BE ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE YET?... IF NOT. I COULD HELP YOU GET THAT MONEY OUT. BUT WE GONNA SHARE IT 50/50. LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREED.

THANK YOU.

i used to add payoneer account which has virtual bank account for you , u can add it into your paypal account and withdraw it to your payoneer account, and wire to your local bank account, anyone who want my help, just send me message .

There is no way that will work ...

Paypal simply banned transfers to "first century bank" which is the only US bank payoneer uses ..

I DOUBT THERE IS A

Thanks
I DOUBT THERE IS SOLUTION AS PAYPAL BECOME MORE DANGEROUSE THEN BEFORE

DOES NOT WORK
i used to add payoneer account which has virtual bank account for you , u can add it into your paypal account and withdraw it to your payoneer account, and wire to your local bank account, anyone who want my help, just send me message .
IT DOES NOT WORK ! I EVEN ASKED PAYONNER FOR 2 ALTERNATIVE BANK US ACCOUNT AND THEY APPROVED IT WITH 4 DAYS AND I ATTEMPTED THEM IN PAYPAL AND PAYPAL GIVE ERROR MESSAGE THIS ACCOUNT BANK IS DISABLED BY PAYPAL

In cases where you have access to a Paypal account that isn't limited, can you not spend the money online?

There should be places where you can buy gift cards, crypto, services, or products using a Paypal account with a balance. Otherwise, if you want the money yourself, couldn't you create an account at a freelancer site (e.g. Fiver, Elance) and pay yourself through the Paypal balance? I haven't tried these workarounds myself but I'm curious if it's an option for people in these circumstances.

Also, this forum has a lot of discussion and resources regarding Paypal issues, it might be a good idea to ask for help there as well.

Reactions: Elliso and Edge
In cases where you have access to a Paypal account that isn't limited, can you not spend the money online?

There should be places where you can buy gift cards, crypto, services, or products using a Paypal account with a balance. Otherwise, if you want the money yourself, couldn't you create an account at a freelancer site (e.g. Fiver, Elance) and pay yourself through the Paypal balance? I haven't tried these workarounds myself but I'm curious if it's an option for people in these circumstances.

Also, this forum has a lot of discussion and resources regarding Paypal issues, it might be a good idea to ask for help there as well.
Limited accounts can t send or receive money, there is one single option which is withdrawal funds and even this option is pain in the a*s as i attempted all cards online but in vain and provided 3 US Bank account and Paypal give me error message those accounts are disabled through thier new. PAYPAL SINCE 4 MONTHS DOES NOT REPLY EITHER ONLINE NOR PHONE SO we are waiting

I never had problems with paypal not to answer the phone. Do you call the department in Zambia or Somalia?
I had problems with paypal earlier always converting to my local currency instead of USD and I had a USD credit card not a local currency card but somehow they love to charge conversion rate. Please call them to rectify it as they don't do it on their website as I tried to do it on its website but they never did it. After calling them they finally updated their system as they kept on charging me away to local currency

Latest Threads