Our valued sponsor

Moneybookers, Paypal and withdrawal to a Cyprus bank account!

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 26, 2009
Russia
Visit site
So it is not possible to withdraw your money from a PayPal account and send it to a cyprus bank account which is a big issue for many, since it is pretty comfortable to have your banking in Cyprus it would have been a nice option.

Now I logged into my moneybookers account last week and for a big surprise I saw that I could add a Cyprus bank account there to withdraw and fund my money, I was happy to see this options, but I wanted to wait and see if it was possible to verify the account and see if it worked, so I went ahead and entered my USB bank account information there and wola, it went through, now last Friday I saw they put the small deposit in my Cyprus bank account, I was astunished, I needed to ask USB for the 6 diggets verification code and code it after a few hours, I entered it in the moneybookers account and WOLA - now I have the account verified and can send and receive money from there....

Moneybookers rules.... best e-wallet system available, PayPal go home...

Hope it helps others in their digging for a banking solution that will work...

Thank you for sharing your expirience tax-haven...

Just wondering, did you used a cyprus VPN or found a Cyprus proxy server while you logged in to your moneybookers account or wasn't it needed?

No there was no need for that, I even send a ticket to moneybookers to make sure that everything is correct, since I found it unbelievable that they would accept a cyprus bank account while I'm not from Cyprus... I got a green light and everything is fine...

This is simply just awesome.

For those who are curios, I got this e-mail from Moneybookers:

We would like to herewith gladly inform you that your bank account at USB BANK has been successfully verified. Thus we have increased your transfer limits and allowed all payment options with Moneybookers.
If you want to check your current transaction limits, please go to Profile > View limit.

Thank you for using Moneybookers!
:D Cool

megamath said:
Thank you for sharing this information, I have just entered my cyp account for verification in the MB, hope they will veryfi it soon, how long does it took for you tax haven ?
Can you let us know the outcome of this please?

USB Bank? Never EVER! Worst bank I’ve worked with…

USB Bank? Never EVER! Worst bank I’ve worked with… 5th day and I can't confirm my money transfer because USB Bank mail server doesn't work:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

offshore.department at usb.com.cy:

Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Email assumed to be SPAM - Rejected by USBBank Mail Server [MAIL_FROM]

When I talked with support they told me every time "try, it works" - i spent 5 days and it still doesn't work. do you know somebody from USB Bank? What's happend? Let me know, maybe they have problem? /panic mode on

Thank you for your post serg, you should post such information in the correct forum, however, if you have any troubles with your account you should contact your agent directly and not through this forum.

That said, it is not the first time we have heard about this type of problem, and most often it is fixed when working correctly with the bank or the agent to solve the problem.

Also it is your e-mail account which hit's their spam filter so nothing to be alerted about.

Properly they get it forwarded from the office that receive the code on the company's physical address.

Reactions: manager
tax-haven said:
You need to order a Virtual Office service, ask MB to send the code to the address of the Virtual Office and wait until you get informed from your company service provider or whoever has provided the Virtual office.
Not necessary. You can sign up with your current address (whereever it is) and the a Cypriot bank account. It works for me.

Reactions: forcet
Cyprus and Moneybookers are not the only jurisdiction and payment processors who work together, there are several other solutions available that has been posted about, around the forum :)

Cyprus and Moneybookers are not the only jurisdiction and payment processors who work

Admin said:
Cyprus and Moneybookers are not the only jurisdiction and payment processors who work together, there are several other solutions available that has been posted about, around the forum :)
Like...................? :)

For instant you may incorporate a company in the UK or Malta or Gibraltar as well, it will all work if you can get a VPN and legit documents from the country.

Latest Threads