Our valued sponsor

Moving funds from crypto CEX to UAE bank..cheaper, safe and legit alternatives to my current system?

Puerto rico banks are good to use with EU company? Risks?

In my opinion no unless you want to avoid CRS. Risks? Look at Euro Pacific Bank and nuff said :confused:.

PR banks are not suitable?

If you open an account in a bankrupt third world place like PR it does not matter where your company is. Your money is not safe ultimately safe is what I am saying. You basically accept the risk in exchange for access to banking you cannot get elsewhere.

If you open an account in a bankrupt third world place like PR it does not matter where your company is. Your money is not safe ultimately safe is what I am saying. You basically accept the risk in exchange for access to banking you cannot get elsewhere.

You think PR is bad place even when they say that they are US regulated? I mean what do you think what is better decision if we need to choose PR banks or EMIs in europe?
I am going to choose many options but anyway what do you think if I have to choose? Thanks
And why CRS matters? Can you explain please

You think PR is bad place even when they say that they are US regulated? I mean what do you think what is better decision if we need to choose PR banks or EMIs in europe?

Choose the better regulated place.With crypto anything can happen to the bank or EMI and you want a decent regulator that will at least ensure you get back your money eventually.

I am going to choose many options but anyway what do you think if I have to choose? Thanks

Always just spread the risk around. Don't keep all your eggs in one basket. So if you do end up with a EMI in Europe and a bank account in Switzerland and Puerto Rico your far better of than using any one entity.

And why CRS matters? Can you explain please

It does not matter to you, I was highlighting that people that use PR banks generally are trying to avoid CRS reporting or have shady or high risk activity that no other location will accept them. PR bank is never a first choice for any normal business....lol

Reactions: vehzag

Latest Threads