Our valued sponsor

Moving to Lugano, Switzerland - seek personal assistant, good idea?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't speak Italian, single, and have no obligations other than my dog which I want to take with me. For personal reason Lugano is the perfect match, I found several good homes for rental there.

Now I wonder if it is possible to find some English or German (prefer) speaking person you pay to help you with all the communication with auth. etc. until I'm settle?

There may be companies / services that do such stuff, but what I found so far they all speak only Italian.

I have several companies around the world, one of them is incorporated in Switzerland already.

Where would you find such a person or service?
Is it possible at all?

Reactions: troubled soul
In the German and French speaking parts, there are executive relocation service companies which primarily serve executives that are relocated to Switzerland. They help with finding a place to live, residence registration, bank accounts, and so on.

I don't know any in Lugano region but there probably are some. Try searching for "relocation service lugano" and similar keywords. Check for reviews.

Also check Englishforum.ch. Most users there are in the German and French speaking parts but you can find help for Lugano as well. It's a great resources for expats.

Reactions: ImKing
If you search up in the valleys (Acquarossa, Blenio etc) they speak more German than Italian. You might find a local accountant/fiduciary willing to help you. I doubt they advertise this specific service on the web, so just call those you find in local directories and ask.

Reactions: clemens and ImKing
If you search up in the valleys (Acquarossa, Blenio etc) they speak more German than Italian. You might find a local accountant/fiduciary willing to help you. I doubt they advertise this specific service on the web, so just call those you find in local directories and ask.
you're awesome. Have you been travelling all your live or is it that you have a giant network? I see your answers to questions from all over the world, impressive ja334¤¤#

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and jafo
Most fiduciaries would provide some sort of service. Check with the local University or college for someone looking for a job on their notice board, or the language department.

Reactions: jafo
Do you have a contact there where you know they speak German and can help with such service? I'm interested too.

Reactions: cuno
Do you have a contact there where you know they speak German and can help with such service? I'm interested too.
Try:

Reactions: cuno and clemens
Or you try Upwork, maybe you can find someone speaking fluent Italian and German and is good it helping you. Most tasks can be done remote, you don't need one to take you by the hand do you ?

Did you find some OP ?