Our valued sponsor

My experience with Ameriabank (Armenia)!

Went last week to Armenia to open a bank account in their main office in Yerevan. Strong KYC questions. But with a good business strategy they will accept. Visa debit card was ready in two hours (6 euro extra) next to AMD a euro and dollar accounts was not a problem.

Reactions: 4br
After long KYC process, and much requested documents (really greedy), got a distant opening account with them year ago . By now, I did not used it except few intenrantional incomings transfers in Euros.

••••• How does it go for intenrantional outgoing transfers to third parties :
Do they ask for papers, documentation if I want to wire few - several Ke to my girlfrie ?
Do they ask for invoice if I wire to third party for purchase of goods or services ?
Or what is the masximum limit amount I can wire via swif to third party with no documentation, no invoice ?

Thank you so much for experience feed back.

-------------------------------------
To who It may concenrn : I failed latelty to open remotely with other banks. Some request after remote opening personal visit at the main branch, or open in person at the main branch. One request some real substance within Armenia.

If any of you have a tip for remote opening with any fo those local banks ? Weclome

After long KYC process, and much requested documents (really greedy), got a distant opening account with them year ago . By now, I did not used it except few intenrantional incomings transfers in Euros.

••••• How does it go for intenrantional outgoing transfers to third parties :
Do they ask for papers, documentation if I want to wire few - several Ke to my girlfrie ?
Do they ask for invoice if I wire to third party for purchase of goods or services ?
Or what is the masximum limit amount I can wire via swif to third party with no documentation, no invoice ?

Thank you so much for experience feed back.

-------------------------------------
To who It may concenrn : I failed latelty to open remotely with other banks. Some request after remote opening personal visit at the main branch, or open in person at the main branch. One request some real substance within Armenia.

If any of you have a tip for remote opening with any fo those local banks ? Weclome
Did you try with converse bank ?

amaria bank is good bank , but you have to things in person not my email i suugest visit eyvervan is reallly a nice place
do you have any experience with them or you just read up on the thread?

Latest Threads