Our valued sponsor

My experience with bitsafe( keep updating , and share with all the fellows here, it said accept adult business)

Their support is s**t. I hope its only because of this Corona crisis, it's been weeks for me to hear any sort of reply from them. Again, too bad that there isn't any alternative to bitsafe :/ I wish there were, as lack of customer support is the most annoying thing ever.

I have both a personal account and a business account with Bitsafe.

- Personal:
Easy to create and verify and they support card (which is paused right now, because of the whole Wirecard issue).

- Business:
The signup was easy and like one said, too easy. But I was quickly contacted about verifying the business before using it.
They required notarised company papers sent to them. But because my structure is only people and no companies, they would accept scans if just every part of the company structure opened a talent account and verified. We did that and then everything was fine.

It is true that their support is a bit slow. But in my case about the business account, they made aware of slow response times regarding KYC, because of Covid-19.
The first business transfer seems to have to be approved. I transferred 2 in from SEPA and 2 days later wrote to them, why they hadn't arrived. The same day they both arrived on the account at the same time, which is why I suspect it had to be approved manually. I never got a reply on my support ticket :)

Hello, I have a Bitsafe app and a verified member already. I was using Swift transfer to my local bank account which has a high charge, so I ordered a Bitsafe debit card and I got it already. Since the ATM machine doesn't accept the card ( cannot process account show on the atm machine ) I decided to move again the money to my local bank, I found out that my Bitsafe app asking to scan the QR code, so now, I couldn't get the code anymore to transfer the money and even a text to my mobile number is none. This is very hassle.

I would today withdraw money on atm ,too... I Try 2000€, dont work, then try 1000, dont work, too. So, i contact support.. awaiting answer. I can transfer money to online shops e.g. but atm seems not working, thats really bad,,.. im awaiting answer from support.:mad:

If the debit card not work this service is useless. Has anyone actually asked them if they have any troubles at the moment with their card network?

Ok, isee in bitsafes Faqs that the limit to withdraw money on atm is 500...
how many times a day can you do it? Some EMI's allow up to 5 times in a row i.e. 2500 euro a day.

Still, theres no reply from bitsafe since i send them a email at the first of march , no reply .

As i need a payment processor , and ccbill only accepts EU and Usa resident , i dont have much alternative options. Verotel is one of them , so i send them an email 5/3 that i want to join the high risk merchants
, And this time they reply me quicly with an agent .

they accept startup which is good for me. And they provide me two options . One is Verotel basic and the other one is cardbilling.

Verotel basic charges super high transaction fees which is 15.5% , while Cardbilling charges 5%.

Verotel basic offers 75 currency while Cardbilling only offers USD EUR and GBP.

Verotel also charges nth when there is a creditcard refund while Cardbilling charges USD 45 for each .

p.s. Verotel and bitsafe are same company so they will provide a bitsafe account for u once u finished the application.
i will keep update the situation here, anyone who had experience with them , plz discuss here!
Still, theres no reply from bitsafe since i send them a email at the first of march , no reply .

As i need a payment processor , and ccbill only accepts EU and Usa resident , i dont have much alternative options. Verotel is one of them , so i send them an email 5/3 that i want to join the high risk merchants
, And this time they reply me quicly with an agent .

they accept startup which is good for me. And they provide me two options . One is Verotel basic and the other one is cardbilling.

Verotel basic charges super high transaction fees which is 15.5% , while Cardbilling charges 5%.

Verotel basic offers 75 currency while Cardbilling only offers USD EUR and GBP.

Verotel also charges nth when there is a creditcard refund while Cardbilling charges USD 45 for each .

p.s. Verotel and bitsafe are same company so they will provide a bitsafe account for u once u finished the application.
i will keep update the situation here, anyone who had experience with them , plz discuss here!

Did you actually call them to find out what the problem was? I've had an account with them for almost a year and have only had 1 delay and that was in the creation of the account. I called and got all the information for contact with them before I opened my account.

Bitsafe

1-877-872-9246 ( my last call was 06/19/2020 and they answered the phone)
Danzigerlade 23D
1013 AP Amsterdam Netherlands

Email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

open 8am-4pm CET (Central European Time)

Latest Threads