Our valued sponsor

My experience with bitsafe( keep updating , and share with all the fellows here, it said accept adult business)

I register new account today with Bitsafe since its one of a few EMIs that is shipping debit cards to non EEA countries. Local friend who has it 1+ year tells me they are okay, he never had any problem.. but it seems all individual some people complain on issues but what nobody will say is what is their business and if they complied with service ToS. Anyway I hope for good experience, will write a honest review in few months.

Reactions: lory
I got the email on 31th Jan notifying me Your Bitsafe card should be with you in 7 - 14 business days.

Still nothing, I hope it will be delivered soon. The only complaint so far I could say for the service is that verification using the App didn't work at first I had to do it 4-5 times until it accepted, which is the advice I read here.

Reactions: bountymounty
that's good news. have you been able to withdraw money in ATM ?
I haven't tried that yet. To be honest, now that I got everything I am in doubt of using Bitsafe or to report all income and pay tax. If I didn't read about CRS here on forum I woudn't even know what it is. I live in non CRS country (Bosnia & Herzegovina) but I am overthinking now what if my country start automatic exchange one day in future and how it will work, will they be checking retroactively or not. I have to decide fast in next week as I have pending bank transfers

@noname did you try that card in the same country as the residence country on file in Bitsafe? Or you were abroad?

@admin @James Spader once mentioned if I remmeber right to never use a card linked to offshore account in a residential country. But why is this? What information is exchanged when you use the card to pay around and on ATMs? Only name and surname? Or also tin, address and other data...
Someone knows how technically this work?

Reactions: bizman
Quick question, if I may..
When a SEPA transfer is sent from Bitsafe (business account) to a company XY..
How does that look on a bank statement?
(account name is same as company name, so does it look like XY sent to XY? or transfer says Bitsafe something..)

Tried today Bitsafe debit card on 2 different ATMs and it not works. It just reject any attempt to withdraw. I dont know what ATM error codes mean but seems like the card is blocked or something.

Should I leave this service? Luckily I didnt deposit much. Can I buy crypto with it on Binance?
is it still working well for you ?

Even unanswered threads can be useful for some readers.
agree, back in time I found a abandoned thread which completed the information I needed, now after several years I'm still here.

Hey guys, I apologize for non responding faster I turned off forum email notifications.

Bitsafe card and account still works fine for me, some ATMs not want to accept the card and I don't know why not. Limit is low 400-500 EUR per day. I use it occasionally for smaller transactions up to 1k EUR, since I heard from some friends they had problem receiving bigger transactions. I am based in Bosnia and we are not in the CRS system but I don't know what can happen in future.

To be honest, I can't recommend it but I also can't talk bad about it because it works, so its up to you to try it or not.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Just a small update on Bitsafe. After 7 successful ATM withdrawals x 500 EUR day within 10-15 days, I coudn't withdraw more, each new attempt says daily limit exceeded. I contacted support, they didn't want to disclose me the limit for some ''security reasons'' but it seems they have a limit of 3.500 EUR per 30 days. And this time start to count from first withdrawal, if you cross in a new month it doesn't matter until 30 days expires.

A solution support proposed is to open second account and have 2 debit cards if limit is too low for me, which it is, but I don't plan opening second account with them.

I don't understand how can you open 2 accounts with the same EMI on same name and have 2 different IBAN. Is this even possible with any EMI?

• Wow
Reactions: khinkali
Hmmm, question.. if anyone is using it in such way.
Say I open a bitsafe business account (for my company #1 - profitable one)
And I open another EMI, say Genome or such (for my company #2)

Can I freely transfer funds from bitsafe (c#1) -> genome (c#2) on a regular, weekly basis, then withdraw to main bank acc of company #2?
Just optimising for tax purposes.. dunno if anyone here is using EMIs in such way?

Latest Threads