Our valued sponsor

My Experience with Rietumu Bank please read!!!

I have business partners aswell that receive my money in this bank weekly, they have used this bank for almost 7 years! Why should they be a fraud you think?

Reactions: JohnSeed
I have business partners aswell that receive my money in this bank weekly' date=' they have used this bank for almost 7 years! Why should they be a fraud you think?[/quote']
There have been sooooo many complaints on them on the Internet that some may think they are not for real any longer.

There have been sooooo many complaints on them on the Internet that some may think they are not for real any longer.
any links or something to these complains?

I have business partners aswell that receive my money in this bank weekly' date=' they have used this bank for almost 7 years! Why should they be a fraud you think?[/quote']
There are some reports out there on other forums that they have been fraud! But I can't find any of these posts at the moment it seems.

I see lot's and lot's of bad reviews for this bank. Do you know what is wrong with them if anything? I have only seen a few banks that actually not have received negative reviews on the forums.

Just excellent with all the reviews here... I have the use of new banks on a regular basis because I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

This bank has many bad reviews on the Internet what is your experience with them if you want to share a little bit info I will be happy.

Reactions: lavel
So can some of you maybe shed some light on how bad this bank is or if all the reviews I see are just bad PR against this bank. I can't really believe all of this to be true, the statements I found are almost all copies of each other nothing really new if I can say so.

Reactions: zoomer
Fianlly after all this time it went out they had huge economic troubles and won't survive any longer. If you have any money in this bank I hope for you that you took them out for some time! It seems they have been up for something from the very beginning and just turned into some sort of SCAM / FRAUD!

Reactions: DeepDrilling
Fianlly after all this time it went out they had huge economic troubles and won't survive any longer. If you have any money in this bank I hope for you that you took them out for some time! It seems they have been up for something from the very beginning and just turned into some sort of SCAM / FRAUD!
Thank you. I have read lot's about this bank and was in process to get an accoutn there! thanks for posting this valuable information!

Latest Threads