Our valued sponsor

My Experience with Rietumu Bank please read!!!

They need many documents such as, EIN, tax .. etc., for US registered Companies, hence this bank is not convenient for me as it will cost me more for these formalities. Besides, there are account opening and maintenance fees too! Why to take so much trouble?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Reactions: lostman
It's always good to check the forum here for other threads in order to avoid to miss important information. Anyway, every statement, post, review, scam report on a forum (this and every other forum) has to be re-investigated be the individual since you can't believe everything that you read on the Internet! Just a hint thu&¤#

Reactions: lostman
I heard these bad things as well as scam reports like most of you here. Not the less I see more and more people in the Adult business using this bank for their daily business!
I'm surprised about all the Baltic banks that come online just to see them reported as scam a year later! Is this a new trend within the banking industry to operate scams?

Please stay away from Rietumu Bank. We had the worst experience ever during our trial period. They freeze your account, they block your money, they act with your money as it is their money. The ask you questions and ask for stupid documentation and freeze the account. We now had experience with a small 6 digit amount, and at the end we lost a high five digit amount. We internally decide now to leave it and not go with a lawyer. As it is not big money for us and the Hazzle to much. Please do not get yourself or your company in such a Situation. Stay away from this Bank. Go for any very good and serious Swiss or Luxemburg or Austrian Bank etc.

Reactions: maxmoney and diablo
Please stay away from Rietumu Bank. We had the worst experience ever during our trial period. They freeze your account, they block your money, they act with your money as it is their money. The ask you questions and ask for stupid documentation and freeze the account. We now had experience with a small 6 digit amount, and at the end we lost a high five digit amount. We internally decide now to leave it and not go with a lawyer. As it is not big money for us and the Hazzle to much. Please do not get yourself or your company in such a Situation. Stay away from this Bank. Go for any very good and serious Swiss or Luxemburg or Austrian Bank etc.
you already posted this in another thread! thanks for the information anyway about Rietumu Bank thu&¤#

Thank you for letting us know. I have read lots of horror stories around about this bank and the people behind the entity. It's really not good reading I found about them.

Thank you for letting us know. I have read lots of horror stories around about this bank and the people behind the entity. It's really not good reading I found about them.

Rietumu bank 'compliance' has placed my account on 'review' and blocking payments and transfers.
All requested documentation has been given, but no feedback.
Any advice on how to progress?