Our valued sponsor

My Plan of Action - Please advise!!

tnmoonlight

Offshore Agent
Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
1. Acquire dual citizenship in Nevis St. Kitts (use new passport for the following)

2. Incorporate IBC in Ras Al Khaimah

3. Form trust in Seychelles

4. Open bank account in Belize with an Investment Account feature

5. Acquire Anonymous Debit Card for Cash Withdrawals

6. Reside in high tax society, with high standards of living

Is this overkill for diversification? I want a bullet proof plan.

Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
tax-consultant said:
OK and which country of residence are you? I mean, Belize do not offer any real privacy any longer....but it may be different in your case.
Should I disclose my location?

Im not in the EU nor Central America. I plan on being a citizen of Nevis St Kitts before I setup for added protection as well.

tnmoonlight said:
Should I disclose my location?
Im not in the EU nor Central America. I plan on being a citizen of Nevis St Kitts before I setup for added protection as well.
No one should ever disclose any information on a public forum which they don't want to be public known ;)

Offshore Trust's and a foundations will maximize the possibility of privacy and anonymity if structured correctly and if you find a Lawyer or Agency firm that knows what the heck they are doing. Unfortunately there are services out there with "so called companies and law firms" who will sell you their services for very cheap. Don't knowing anything about how to get things structured so they work, if it comes to a trial.

For instant I'm sure I could find you a good and very cheap offer for a formation of a IBC in the UAE but we do not operate there so we don't know nothing there and for that reason we don't offer or sell any services regarding such jurisdiction!

I mentioning the above because you will need to think, plan and get advise from people who knows their stuff! You can find much information here on this forum or by a Google search which will help you a long way, but to get something that will work for you it is necessary to consult people who know what is required and operate in the jurisdictions of possible solutions.

That said, then you "action plan" sounds like a doable way and can work perfectly find out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have signed so many TIEA's, DTA's and other information exchange agreements, that you will need to live in a country outside of EU or the USA to have any privacy.

Hi tnmoonlight,

Your plan seems a bit complicated. Why the need to go so far? Have you done thorough investigation of the pros and cons of each of the jurisdictions that you have named? The BVI offers a vista trust product that might serve you well and should be far less expensive than your approach. Anonymous debit cards have now been disallowed in Belize, as far as I know.

dwilson said:
Hi tnmoonlight,
Your plan seems a bit complicated. Why the need to go so far? Have you done thorough investigation of the pros and cons of each of the jurisdictions that you have named? The BVI offers a vista trust product that might serve you well and should be far less expensive than your approach. Anonymous debit cards have now been disallowed in Belize, as far as I know.
I agree with dwilson, there are way less complicated offshore setup's.