Our valued sponsor

Narcos or Narcos in Mexico, which is your favorit?

boomy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
I just finished watching Narcos on Netflix (I know, I know, I'm late) they suggest Narcos in Mexico is it worth to watch it?

The first Narcos is fantastic, i'm totally engrossed in it, thought it was some political chatter but it's unbelievable entertainment.

If you are also one of those who have not seen it yet, then see the clip below, can only be recommended.

Reactions: lory and erni
I watched the first Narcos, quite intriguing and did elaborate on the infiltration of south beach as well as the back and forth links btw Colombia and south beach and the political scenario that emanated during the period..

Would checkout the netflix version sometime...

It's simply an awesome serie, have seen both and they are good.

The first season which most of all is about Medina and Pablo Escobar is definitely the very best, it really is the part I was totally engrossed in.

I watched the first Narcos, quite intriguing and did elaborate on the infiltration of south beach as well as the back and forth links btw Colombia and south beach and the political scenario that emanated during the period..

Would checkout the netflix version sometime...
you might like the documentary Cocaine Cowboys

trailor:

In the 1980s, ruthless Colombian cocaine barons invaded Miami with a brand of violence unseen in this country since Prohibition-era Chicago - and it put the city on the map. "Cocaine Cowboys" is the true story of how Miami became the drug, murder and cash capital of the United States, told by the people who made it all happen.

Reactions: VESTANON
Not as good IMO, but Cocaine Cowboys 2 focuses on the crack epidemic of California in the early 90s

Set in 1991 on the inner-city streets of Oakland, California, cocaine dealer Charles Cosby has his life changed forever when he writes a fan letter to the "Cocaine Godmother" Griselda Blanco, who is serving time at a nearby federal prison. Six months later, Cosby is a multi-millionaire, Blanco's lover, and the head of her $40 million a year cocaine business. Also known as "The Black Widow" for her propensity to permanently dispose of her men when she's done with them, Blanco will stop at nothing to ensure that Charles is faithful to her. Cosby soon learns that he's in way over his head.

one of the best series on Netflix is Narcos, Hous of Cards, Thrones and highwayman really good thu&¤#
Love first season of house of cards, but lost interest around season 4. It just gets a bit silly. Overal I preferred The West Wing as a political drama. Although first season of HOC is up there. Never seen more than the first half of the first episode of Game of Thrones, couldn't get into it. Not heard of highwayman, will check it out

Latest Threads