Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

BANNED MEMBER
Nov 8, 2023
France
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I need an account that doesn't necessarily belong to me, but I just need an IBAN to transfer money. With this money I'd like to buy crypto with a card.

I can pay very well.

I'll transfer something like 3k-4k a month.

For those who want more information, ask me questions I am open to all questions.

A few small clarifications, I'm a KICK streamer and I can't pay money into my own bank account at all..

This money comes from a legal source and for personal reasons I can't receive it on my bank account at all.

Hey everyone,

I need an account that doesn't necessarily belong to me, but I just need an IBAN to transfer money. With this money I'd like to buy crypto with a card.

I can pay very well.

I'll transfer something like 3k-4k a month.

For those who want more information, ask me questions I am open to all questions.

A few small clarifications, I'm a KICK streamer and I can't pay money into my own bank account at all..

This money comes from a legal source and for personal reasons I can't receive it on my bank account at all.
why so complicated?
there are reliable people on this forum with a great tax setup (like @JohnnyDoe for example) that can probably receive money from you and give you BTC directly for decent premium (definitely cheaper than buying by card)

I need an account that doesn't necessarily belong to me, but I just need an IBAN to transfer money.

New user joined a couple of hours ago. I thought people would be smarter than to fall for this. I guess some people have no issues with being scammed or going to jail.

P.S No one wants to end up like this guy below or even worse :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads