Our valued sponsor

Need a payment processor for SMM business

Hello, I run a UK company for years. The website is about social media marketing services (selling followers, views etc). I have literally 0 chargebacks. 0 Chargebacks last 4 months.
I need 15k USD monthly transaction volumen, 50 USD average ticket, 80% are US customers.

This is what I tried:

- PayPal: Closed my business account saying the services are against their TOS
- Big card processors (Stripe, 2Checkout, Mollie, Authorize etc) will NOT accept the business model.
I applied on over 50 card processors.

I have a card processor from Europe that comes with effectively 6 - 6.5% fees, a 10% rolling reserve ...
BUT: US-Mastercards won't work. Only Visa International/Europe/USA, Mastercard International (NOT USA) and they have no Amex.

When I check my competitors they either have the same problems or they use a fake dummy site in between. They get approved with this fake site and then do a fast redirection after a customer checkout on the main site. But therefore I would need anyone who set this up for me. Actually I want a long term solution and get approved.

Do you know which card processor accepts me and is better that my current one?

It's considered high risk, too many chargebacks, refunds even if you maybe have 0 which is hard to believe, but as you already checked and know many payment gateways just not support this business type. So, maybe you can ask your users to pay with bank transfers or crypto or any non-refundable payment method but you will have many drops on checkout and much smaller conversion rate. You could try Apple pay, Checkout .com, I see you mentioned Mollie on your list to reject you and I actually seen some smm sites use it.

Yea but I have a history and 0 chargebacks.
I use a card processor (that approved me) but 30% of payments are not getting collected because US-Mastercards dont work. I cannot afford to let this happen. I need stable processing for ALL Mastercards, also would love to offer Amex. Besides that would be nice to have Google Pay/Apple Pay.
Currently I offer: 1. Credit/Debit card (like I explained above), 2. Crypto (nobody uses it), Bank transfer (Nobody using it), 4. PayPal Manual (I have private accounts to receive money. People manually transfer funds mentioning ORDER ID)

Apple Pay I dont know how and where to apply...Stripe will not work.

Who uses Mollie? Show me. I found some but they use a fake site in between

Yeah crypto won't work most people not want to bother paying with it. Bank transfers for bigger transactions but $50 not. I really don't remember the site name but I think I seen it. I don't know how to apply to Apple pay but you can find details here: Apple Pay

Forget about the regular payment processors, actually your question has be sided before on Offshorecorptalk with the same business model.

You have two options:
1) check what processors your competitors are using and use the same
2) Start researching on UPay Russian payment processor, if you can't get along with it, then checkout Mentor Group Gold it is worth it since you can find similar processors there quickly.

Yea but I have a history and 0 chargebacks.
I use a card processor (that approved me) but 30% of payments are not getting collected because US-Mastercards dont work. I cannot afford to let this happen. I need stable processing for ALL Mastercards, also would love to offer Amex. Besides that would be nice to have Google Pay/Apple Pay.
Currently I offer: 1. Credit/Debit card (like I explained above), 2. Crypto (nobody uses it), Bank transfer (Nobody using it), 4. PayPal Manual (I have private accounts to receive money. People manually transfer funds mentioning ORDER ID)

Apple Pay I dont know how and where to apply...Stripe will not work.

Who uses Mollie? Show me. I found some but they use a fake site in between
@OP whats basically practical at the moment is get a Dummy website that redirects, the website should have related goods just as the original, moreso the dummy should be fully functional attached with the payments portal/gateway portal linked to a merchant biz acct..which give access to your funds when in need via debit card etc...
As for Amex, that would be tricky as Amex suited specifically to US based processing comp/biz entities.cig-:,

Hello I am checking what competitors use in their checkout. I see Stripe very often (often with dummy site), or other processors. And When I apply I get rejected.
I would love to have stable Card processing for Visa/Mastercards.

Regarding PayPal:
I had a PayPal Business account and it got suspended after only weeks. No disputes but probably somebody found out that we sell SMM services.
Is PayPal Business an option without connecting the website? Maybe buying verified Business accounts? And People would manualy transfer the money to it.

Hello I am checking what competitors use in their checkout. I see Stripe very often (often with dummy site), or other processors. And When I apply I get rejected.
I would love to have stable Card processing for Visa/Mastercards.

Regarding PayPal:
I had a PayPal Business account and it got suspended after only weeks. No disputes but probably somebody found out that we sell SMM services.
Is PayPal Business an option without connecting the website? Maybe buying verified Business accounts? And People would manualy transfer the money to it.
@OP manual transfers should be complimentary to auto payments as manual payments can be paced and go under the radar.
TopTip: Take a glance towards processor outside the US/Northern Territories..Send a Pm for a few recommendation as such info clearly suits the Mentor Group.cig-:,

Latest Threads