Our valued sponsor

Need advice. UK company non res. UBO pay sallery pay tax??

burnmehot

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
I have a problem.

I want to setup a UK LTD employ myself and send the monthly pay (3000 EURO) to my local bank account in Norway. I'm sure I can find some accounting firm that can do all this for me including to pay tax in the UK and all the paperwork.

BUT where do I open a bank account or EMI for this UK LTD so customers can pay their invoices into this account and I can get my monthly pay ?

Any good suggestion would be very very much appreciated?

I don't care about taxes nor privacy.

Reactions: lavel
You could possible ask them Register a Limited Company with VAT and PAYE Registration

• Business Bank Account (optional)
    Open a Barclays or Lloyds Business Bank Account with this package and get up to 18 months' of free business banking. We will prepare and forward your application directly to the bank, as part of your order.

AND

• PAYE Registration
    If you have employees or directors who will be taking a salary from your business, our highly trained staff will register your company for PAYE with HMRC.

I don't know this company and have not tried them, I only know they are good in company delivery from friends but if they are really able to open bank accounts I don't know.

Reactions: burnmehot
i have the same thing, i just setup this with an agent, but the issue he mentions me that i am a residence in uk, while i am not living there.
and i dont know how the taxes will be
what i know that every year i need to pay 19% to the government but i dont understand how to get the money from there etc.. =)

hopefully can find some information about this

I want to setup a UK LTD employ myself and send the monthly pay (3000 EURO) to my local bank account in Norway.

Can I ask why you want to use a UK Limited company?

I need it because I can't have a local company in my home country. The VAT office is coming after me and ask for ultra high deposit because of past history.

Means, no problems to pay tax, vat or what else need to be paid, I just need a valid EU company which is VAT registered and where I can employ myself and have some sort of bank account where my money is secure.

I need it because I can't have a local company in my home country. The VAT office is coming after me and ask for ultra high deposit because of past history.

Means, no problems to pay tax, vat or what else need to be paid, I just need a valid EU company which is VAT registered and where I can employ myself and have some sort of bank account where my money is secure.

Hummm...for 3k euro a month why not consider a services like Xolo Go? You get everything in one including iban account (LHV Bank ca#"!), invoicing, VAT number etc etc etc.

Hummm...for 3k euro a month why not consider a services like Xolo Go? You get everything in one including iban account (LHV Bank ca#"!), invoicing, VAT number etc etc etc.
sounds very good and looks good but

A virtual company launched in 10 minutes.
The quickest and easiest way to start doing business all over the world. Save up to 15 hours a month in business admin. Do more with life.

Can I trust it if it is so new?

Can I trust it if it is so new?

Xolo was leapin.eu they have rebranded with new investment backing. They have managed my Estonian company for some time. Trust is a strong word. However they are legit.

P.S Customers must be in EU and business activity in EU so no global trade with this setup.

very good @Martin Everson

But their website say they are in BETA and not open for new registration. Limit is £36000 per year which can be a problem in 6 to 8 months.

3000 euro x 12 = 36k does it not conf/(% Or I guess your earnings will increase from the 3000 euros a month you stated over time. In which case the service is useless for your needs. "BETA" - Ask them nicely and they may give you early access ;).

@Martin Everson what you can suggest for me in this ?

i have the same thing, i just setup this with an agent, but the issue he mentions me that i am a residence in uk, while i am not living there.
and i dont know how the taxes will be
what i know that every year i need to pay 19% to the government but i dont understand how to get the money from there etc.. =)

hopefully can find some information about this

I am confused by this question. You are a UK resident while not living in UK????? I mean are you a resident non-domicile in UK or did you mistype? conf/(%

Please explain again so I understand properly.

I am confused by this question. You are a UK resident while not living in UK????? I mean are you a resident non-domicile in UK or did you mistype? conf/(%

Please explain again so I understand properly.
Iam not, but the agent put me in companies house as residents =_=.

I did this through a middle man, and i cant reach the agent and companies house refuse to give me there name also

So i try to find solution and process to not get in any trouble

Iam not, but the agent put me in companies house as residents =_=.

Why oh why they give false information to companies house??? doh948""

I did this through a middle man, and i cant reach the agent and companies house refuse to give me there name also

File a compliant with companies house. I can't speculate on what the impact is tax wise yet so just get things resolved first.

@WoWNull you hijacked my thread :mad: mind to open your own thread!
3000 euro x 12 = 36k does it not conf/(% Or I guess your earnings will increase from the 3000 euros a month you stated over time. In which case the service is useless for your needs. "BETA" - Ask them nicely and they may give you early access ;).
Would it be better to open a company somwhere else than UK you think?

• Sad
Reactions: WoWNull