Our valued sponsor

Need advise Offshore bank account without visiting country possible?

Almost any bank regardless of offshore or onshore bank offers today Internet banking to access your account and funds. There is no need to visit the bank if we speak Cyprus or the Seychelles everything is handled online without any personal visit.

Reactions: happyjohn and doxs
Can only admit to this, I got the bank account opened and codes send to my address and never visited Cyprus nor the bank, fantastic work.

Reactions: doxs
Old post but still of relevance. I want to let you know that you don't need to visit the bank to open an account with them. Many offshore banks depend on customers from the Street, Internet, so they will only request lots of documents not personal visit.

If you can prepare these documents you may well be able to get your offshore account.

Reactions: happyjohn and negon
Almost any bank regardless of offshore or onshore bank offers today Internet banking to access your account and funds. There is no need to visit the bank if we speak Cyprus or the Seychelles everything is handled online without any personal visit.
Isn't it correct if I say most banks have started to require you to make a Skype interview with them before they decide to open any bank account for you or your business?

Reactions: happyjohn and negon
There is no requirement to visit the bank. This apply for most offshore banks around the globe. If you are unsure if they will require a personal visit then ask them before you pay for any account opening!

Latest Threads