Our valued sponsor

Need advise on Seychelles IBC business address for TW

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello.
Never dealt with TW before. I know that to open business account i will need to provide business address confirmation at some point. Here is the thing. There is paper Seychelles IBC without any bank accounts or business history. The only address it has is registered address on Seychelles. Single owner/director, non-EU resident (his address is showing on IBC certificate of incumbency). The company is 100% owner of european LTD company. Now, what address should be used as business address for Transferwise account opening purposes? One of the above? Or neither?

Hello.
Never dealt with TW before. I know that to open business account i will need to provide business address confirmation at some point. Here is the thing. There is paper Seychelles IBC without any bank accounts or business history. The only address it has is registered address on Seychelles. Single owner/director, non-EU resident (his address is showing on IBC certificate of incumbency). The company is 100% owner of european LTD company. Now, what address should be used as business address for Transferwise account opening purposes? One of the above? Or neither?
End owner's personal address from the Utility Bill. Worked for me.