Our valued sponsor

Need an business acount to conduct buying selling of crypto without getting banned

i have been researching for quite a while found bankera later i came to know that they donot support p2p payments now researching quite a while again and couldnt see any legit project
my requirement is i need a business bank account fro crypto buy selling in high limits without getting freezed or bannned i found clear junction but there ui response looks scam type need reviews please and suggest me something good i would be very thankfull thanks

The country of incorporation of your company? How are you licensed (if so)? The nationality and residence of director(s)? Your nationality and residence (presuming you are the UBO)? Etc...

I am just trading meanwhile as a sole trader
I am about to register a private limited company in austrailia and getting an austrac license for digital exchange kindlu help me out
be careful using private peopler for such transactions. What this guy mean, you simply form a UK, Cyprus, Malta, Swiss or other european company get yourself a Wise or other neobank account and BUM you are good to go.

Bankera, Spectrocoin, Revolut, Mister Tango, AdvCash among many others are open for you.

be careful using private peopler for such transactions. What this guy mean, you simply form a UK, Cyprus, Malta, Swiss or other european company get yourself a Wise or other neobank account and BUM you are good to go.
One sure thing is that I will never advise anyone to open a Wise account.
And no, opening a company and bank account is not sufficient. Unfortunately it’s not so easy!

Reactions: Forester

Bankera, Spectrocoin, Revolut, Mister Tango, AdvCash among many others are open for you.

Bankera/Spectrocoin can't be used for Binance P2P. I can't talk about the others.

Wise will close the account immediately if they suspect any p2p-related activity.

what is the way out bro

i think you are experienced please help me bro get me some loophole to work with
I've been trying for 2 years and i lost more than 60k eur in these stuff (buying company, paying fee, lawyers, employers, bla bla bla) and nothing happen at all.
The last time i hired a lawyer and he get 5500 eur just to help to get an account and we got rejected and we are 10000% legit
he shared with me the reason : they don't accept p2p (they will never tell the reason why they reject you) but 90% this is the same reason
i paid 5500 just to know the reason and finally i get it and it's bcs P2P thing.

Reactions: Rulentiy

Latest Threads