Our valued sponsor

Need Another Bank Account

Sorry I didn't understand. You mean joint bank account in abroad bank? If you're talking about joint account in local bank, it's not an option for me (my parents are government official, they can't form company in our country).

So your a minor and a PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and Dukascopy opened you an account? :oops:

This aint good at all.

I'm minor but not PEP. I don't live in EU country and I said government official but I mean teacher :D Sorry for bad translate.

lol....ok. There was I thinking your parents could be minister of finance etc smi(&%

I was going to suggest you can open an account online with KT bank in Germany but I don't believe they take minors.

P.S In any case as a minor you shouldn't be taking my advice or any advice from here in general. I advise you to wait until you are 18 sadly.

lol....ok. There was I thinking your parents could be minister of finance etc smi(&%

I was going to suggest you can open an account online with KT bank in Germany but I don't believe they take minors.

P.S In any case as a minor you shouldn't be taking my advice or any advice from here in general. I advise you to wait until you are 18 sadly.
As I understand this is the German version of KuveytTurk, a local bank in my country. Unfortunately they also don't accept under-18 application.