DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys

Need Another Bank Account

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Burak

Hello. I live in non-EU country and I'm under 18 age. I'm using Dukascopy as bank account but my quarter limits are full right now. I need another bank account with IBAN number. Thanks for future messages.

I tried Paysera, they did not accept my account.

Cetme308win

offshore libertarian
Mentor Group Gold
Hello. I live in non-EU country and I'm under 18 age. I'm using Dukascopy as bank account but my quarter limits are full right now. I need another bank account with IBAN number. Thanks for future messages.

I tried Paysera, they did not accept my account.
maybe monese or wise can work for you

Burak

what about payoneer?I used it when I was a teen
They also don't accept:
1620217249885.png

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
I wonder why any EMI or financial service at all accept people below 18 - usually you need your parents to sign for you in that case.

Burak

I wonder why any EMI or financial service at all accept people below 18 - usually you need your parents to sign for you in that case.
Because why not :) I don't know the laws but I don't see any reason, same risk for financial institutions.

Signing is working for local banks. Paysera required electronical signing but I'm unable to provide that. This is not popular on our country, so my parents don't have.

Last edited:

Cetme308win

offshore libertarian
Mentor Group Gold
when I was 15 I never had any problem registering accounts in EMIs

Sols

Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Agreements with minors often aren't legally binding, so it can be a huge risk for the EMI if the customer does something wrong (fraud, money laundering).

Burak

Agreements with minors often aren't legally binding, so it can be a huge risk for the EMI if the customer does something wrong (fraud, money laundering).
You're probably right but I think there should be a solution. But don't know how to find :) Tried lots of apps and websites, most of them rejected.

Burak

How did you manage to open acc with Dukaskopy ?
What about local Turkish banks?
Or joint acc ?
Hi. I created account in Dukascopy, paid application fee and sent KYC files. Nothing more than that.

I already have account in local bank. But I can't pay taxes in Turkey because law don't allow me to pay (because of age). That's why I'm looking for abroad bank account.

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution