Our valued sponsor

Need bank account in Cyprus but it need to work with PayPal!

Safa

Corporate Services
Jan 26, 2009
Israel
Visit site
Is there anyone who knows if it is possible to withdraw money from PayPal to a Cyprus Bank Account ?

I would really like to proceed with the opening of my bank account in Cyprus but I can't find any option to withdraw my money from PayPal to a bank account in Cyprus, anyone knows how or if it is possible?

Reactions: happyjohn and cosmo
Check the list of PayPal directly, that's the only source to use :

Offshore trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look in the section:

Send. Receive. Withdraw to a Local or U.S. Bank Account or a card.
Send and receive payments in these countries. Withdraw from your PayPal account to your in-country bank account or to a U.S. bank account. In addition, withdraw to a credit, debit, or prepaid card in countries marked with a ().
But Cyprus isn't on the list for now, you can't withdraw money from your PayPal account directly to your Cyprus bank Account!

Reactions: cosmo
What did you do?

Safa said:
Is there anyone who knows if it is possible to withdraw money from PayPal to a Cyprus Bank Account ?
I would really like to proceed with the opening of my bank account in Cyprus but I can't find any option to withdraw my money from PayPal to a bank account in Cyprus, anyone knows how or if it is possible?
Hi Safa,

just wanted to ask if you have managed to find a solution in the end? thank you

Reactions: cosmo
card-account

trisstann said:
why you want to withdraw money from paypal to cyprus bank, since you can withdraw money from paypal to a cyprus credit card?
hi Trisstann,

yes, actually you are right....now i have realized that actually there is no real difference between receiving your money straight on your bank account or on a bank card that is connected to a bank account.

does someone still know why paypal has this policy? or where does it make a difference where you receive your money?

thank you

falena said:
does someone still know why paypal has this policy? or where does it make a difference where you receive your money?
They may think that paying out bankwires is less risky than paying out CFT/OCT (card payments), not to mention that card payment can be cheaper to process, if you do not have a local bank account. In some countries, although not Cyprus, banks sometimes charge enormous fees for incoming wires.

Reactions: falena
Hi!

My only question is what type of cards need from Cyprus banks to make withdraws from paypal. Specific: credit or debit, Visa or Master..Classic , electron, ...

After my knowledge, Paypal can not see who is the owner of the credit card. Because they are not a bank. They can only check if you are the owner of the credit card, bank account, by making a small transaction in your account. And you must gave back a code.

No way for Paypal to identified the name of the person from the credit card or bank account.

The question is what type of cards for companies are good for paypal verification from Cyprus banks.

If you need a European / Cyprus bank account to Work with PayPal you can only do that if you are goinf to order fake docs or find someone from the country that is willing to open the account for you. For instant if you want to open a PayPal account for the purpose to Work with a Cyprus bank account the person that is going to open the account need to be from Cyprus.

There are many solutions to such problems here on the forum, som just need to search.

Here is just one of the many PayPal account opening threads Verified Paypal Accounts for every Country and that you want to read!

Latest Threads