Our valued sponsor

Need help moving forward.

KarlK

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
My problem is I need a bank account in one of the countries on this list

Amazon.com Help: Countries and Currencies Supported by Amazon for Disbursement

By now you have probably guessed that I am selling on amazon, but my problem is that I live in none of the contries in that list. Now, I know I can use payoneer and other cheapy services for getting money in my hands from amazon and I already have this.
But this is not what I want... I want a real bank account in a real bank where I can preform all the needs of my business like receiving payments, sending wire payments worldwide etc.

And I have seen the services that offer to do this for me but just don't know who to trust for.

Thanks for your time guys, looking forward to reply's.

Yeah I did look at them and they look really good, but they require a 5000$ opening balance and that's not something i can provide as of now. My business is just starting out but i want to nail these things down from the beginning, and also be independent from my countries prying eye.

You need money to do business. Going offshore is not cheap as some people think it is. If you want to setup an account in some of these countries most will either require you to deposit some money on the account or it will require you to pay someone to open the account for you.

Why don't you simply start with a local account and slowly grow your business until you can draft a plan to setup something offshore?

My problem is I need a bank account in one of the countries on this list

Amazon.com Help: Countries and Currencies Supported by Amazon for Disbursement

By now you have probably guessed that I am selling on amazon, but my problem is that I live in none of the contries in that list. Now, I know I can use payoneer and other cheapy services for getting money in my hands from amazon and I already have this.
But this is not what I want... I want a real bank account in a real bank where I can preform all the needs of my business like receiving payments, sending wire payments worldwide etc.

And I have seen the services that offer to do this for me but just don't know who to trust for.

Thanks for your time guys, looking forward to reply's.

Do you need Corporate or Personal bank account?

Cyprus company + cyprus bank account that works for amazon. I have a good friend that setup his company in Cyprus and is a seller on Amazone.
If everything else fail you can always get it work with a Cyprus company and bank account! Unfortunately for the haters or the people that don't want to incorporate their business in Cyprus this remains to be one of the best jurisdictions in matters of flexibility, tax and privacy!

Cyprus will work for eBay and Amazon I can confirm that!

Latest Threads