Our valued sponsor

There have been a few guys around that were able to help with facilitating banking for such setups but they were in Cyprus and Malta - I believe Seychelles is going to complicate things a lot. Why did you choose Seychelles for the setup?

Thanks.

If we go with Lithuania or Malta, what would be the best bank or EMI?
Under some circumstances (I mean how your licence, business plan and SOF exactly look) you can be successful with Intergiro that I consider extremely good. (I can help you there, eventually.)
P.S. If you decide to go with Bankera, it is worth to check various opinions here at forum; and recommendable to contact @Gediminas here before...

Cyprus and Malta would be the only and best choice for your activity. Setting anything up like this in the Seychelles is totally waste of time and money!

You may ask your super agent that help you in the Seychelles to ask getting you a bank account. Either they will take your money and afterwards they sorry dude no account for you or they will say it honest upfront, sorry dude you just incorporated a company in a shithole where you can't get a bank account.

Latest Threads