Our valued sponsor

Need Help Open USA bank Account

EIN, proof of your business address, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Passport copy and letter of good standing (sometimes a business plan, but quite rare)
5 years ago it was ok to just show EIN as proof of address, however nowadays they often ask for an US phone number (real landline, not VOIP) + utility bill. After account opening you can change to a VOIP number.
If you have a nominee director things could be more complicated. I already heard a few stories that the nominee director had to show up by himself, too.

If you disclose yourself as UBO, then keep the "John Doe Summons" in your mind.

Reactions: Joe Blasco
EIN, proof of your business address, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Passport copy and letter of good standing (sometimes a business plan, but quite rare)
5 years ago it was ok to just show EIN as proof of address, however nowadays they often ask for an US phone number (real landline, not VOIP) + utility bill. After account opening you can change to a VOIP number.
If you have a nominee director things could be more complicated. I already heard a few stories that the nominee director had to show up by himself, too.

If you disclose yourself as UBO, then keep the "John Doe Summons" in your mind.

Do they need a board resolution for opening the account?
Which of the documets they need in original and for which copy is enough? (proof of your business address, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, and letter of good standing).
Also, a mobile line wont be good enough (they type you buy a temporary SIM number when you enter the USA)?

Reactions: Joe Blasco
I am a non-citizen non-resident of US. I have formed a Wyoming LLC and now wanna open a business bank account for the LLC. I am not able to travel to US for opening bank account. Which banks / international money transfer organizations, you think will be willing to open a bank account for my Wyoming LLC without me having to travel to US? I read that 'Wyoming Division of Banking' requires 'you to open a bank account in Wyoming since that is where the LLC is formed'.

I am a non-citizen non-resident of US. I have formed a Wyoming LLC and now wanna open a business bank account for the LLC. I am not able to travel to US for opening bank account. Which banks / international money transfer organizations, you think will be willing to open a bank account for my Wyoming LLC without me having to travel to US? I read that 'Wyoming Division of Banking' requires 'you to open a bank account in Wyoming since that is where the LLC is formed'.

If you only need to receive money you can use transferwise, that's what I do with my LLC. They give you a routing and an account number but this only works with small companies (less than 50k per year) because transferwise start blocking accounts when they see too much movements of money (haven't happened to me but I have read that a lot on internet).

Latest Threads