Our valued sponsor

Need help with opening Ltd and bankaccount in England.

Car'a'carn

Jun 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I have a small e commerce business. I am having trouble receiving payments. I have an American llc and I used Stripe to receive my customers payments.

They shut my account down because I am a risk for them.

I want to use a Dutch platform called molly but I need a European company to open a account with them.

Any advice on opening a Ltd with a bank account without me going to England. Where can I get the right help and advice?

Thank you

Did you try to contact a lawyer or agency in the UK to help you? If not, then it is the starting point for someone in your situation. A local tax advisor may even help you in the first step and some may even have business relations in the UK that can help you further.

Thank you for the reply. I did contact a few agents but no one could help me out with the bank account.

All of them said its difficult now to remotely open a business bank account.

Do you have any tips or advice on how to remotely open a business bank account in the UK?

If it's not possible I might have to look for another setup.

It has to be a European Bank account. And in the name of the company. That's what the payment platform requires.

I have a payoneer account for my llc but they don't accept that. Has to be a "normal bank account".

That's why I'm looking for the total package. Company with corresponding bank account.

Thank you for replying

Thank you for the advice. Can you recommend a emi?
epayments , transferwise, sogexia for GB iban if i m not wrong but you have a great list here below

Reactions: Car'a'carn
You could also book a flight to the UK and get hold of a lawyer or tax consultant that would properly be able to help you to setup some real entity with account in the UK.

You could also book a flight to the UK and get hold of a lawyer or tax consultant that would properly be able to help you to setup some real entity with account in the UK.
Thank you for the advice. I've opened a ltd with firstformations and bank account with epayments.

I'm waiting for everything to get approved. Hope that it works.

Should be ready today or tomorrow. I'll keep you updated

Latest Threads