Our valued sponsor

Need investor for port cum sez project

please, do you accept bitcoins, I'm all set.
Yes client will accept Bitcoins,please let know your email to connect.

Have you planned to invest in any crypto project that is already in the market?

There is one platform that requires 5 million for further development. Currently, they're focusing on crowdfunding for their project. The pre-listing in progress.
Money king you can share your email so that we can get in touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Money king
So you run your little doubtful business here and expect people to fall for your 120 million scam investment?
Coinmaster if you doubt that i am scamming you then please dont do business with us.However do you have any proof that I am scamming you or you are just spreading rumours.
120 million dollars is not a small amount of money that people will scam and go scott free.If you plan to do business then talk otherwise you should not spread rumours.
I am not scamming anyone here.
If anyone is interested we can work together.A port cum sez is coming up ,and without looking at documents and doing proper due diligence nobody is going to invest in it.So when you have complete knowledge only then you should talk.Otherwise you can keep quiet.Its only two days back you said you might be interested in investing in bitcoins and i have started to check how that might be possible.My client said he is fine with accepting bitcoins if it can be done otherwise to ask the client to convert to usd and only then invest .We are the consulting partners for the project.If you sign an NDA with us i will share you the information.And just because you sign on the NDA it does not mean you have to invest in the project.But am requesting you not to malign anybody without proper research or proof.

Coinmaster if you doubt that i am scamming you then please dont do business with us.However do you have any proof that I am scamming you or you are just spreading rumours.
120 million dollars is not a small amount of money that people will scam and go scott free.If you plan to do business then talk otherwise you should not spread rumours.
I am not scamming anyone here.
If anyone is interested we can work together.A port cum sez is coming up ,and without looking at documents and doing proper due diligence nobody is going to invest in it.So when you have complete knowledge only then you should talk.Otherwise you can keep quiet.Its only two days back you said you might be interested in investing in bitcoins and i have started to check how that might be possible.My client said he is fine with accepting bitcoins if it can be done otherwise to ask the client to convert to usd and only then invest .We are the consulting partners for the project.If you sign an NDA with us i will share you the information.And just because you sign on the NDA it does not mean you have to invest in the project.But am requesting you not to malign anybody without proper research or proof.
So if you have any proof post it else you should delete your post.

Last edited:
So you run your little doubtful business here and expect people to fall for your 120 million scam investment?
What happened coinmaster you didnt find any proofs against us,maybe then its time for you to delete your posts then.

What happened coinmaster you didnt find any proofs against us,maybe then its time for you to delete your posts then.
From next time onwards get proofs before trying to malign anybody