Our valued sponsor

Need merchant account for high risk business 100k+

kafka

Mar 28, 2020
Visit site
Maybe I just read and find useful information till now.
Now I need cc processor that can accept products like Donald trump stuff and have no problem with that.
Till yesterday we have used stripe but they do kot want our business.
We have volume of 100 000 us dollars and we cane make more if we find reliable solution.
We need flexible merchant that can work with us directly. And have good terms.

Let's make some money.

Now I need cc processor that can accept products like Donald trump stuff and have no problem with that.
We have volume of 100 000 us dollars and we cane make more if we find reliable solution.

Let's make some money.
May I know more details to deal with this? DM please.

Where are you located and where is your company located?

What do you mean with "Donald Trump" stuff ?
I thought no one would ask that.
So Donald trump stuff are hats, tshirts, cards etc. Stripe was working with us and we did all things they ask but they put it as high risk business. We deliver I. Usa and worldwide. It is maybe gray zone but clients ar ereal nothing fake.
We have companies in two balkan countries but if it is necessary we should buy or create new one wherever you suggest as long as it is real business. Do you have something to offer us.

Let's make some money.
see you are from Europe?

If you are looking for something impossible you will need to spend some time and money.
Noone said impossible. Only partner that can accept trump products sold. I am willing to pay extra for a solution. Till now nothing serious. It is not illegal business. It is risky one. Few merchants denied us after some stupid mistakes. Everything real. Real costumers, real destirbution etc..

Reactions: lostguy
If everything is real, setup a company in USA, Mercury bank and use authorize.net gateway with bank! What's the problem Mr.??

Don't you guys look for providers in the Resource database for mentor group members? I found lot's of processors there for my experiments.

Don't you guys look for providers in the Resource database for mentor group members? I found lot's of processors there for my experiments.
Good idea, they just updated it with new risk processors.

i also search for a provider in Europe , all payments with SEPA in EURO ...contact me with PN
What processor are you representing ? post link