Need offshore banking personal use for eu resident

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

EdwarDuica

Hello after Revolut temporarely blocked my account for security check for more then 10 days with my funds in it … i decided to look where i can open a offshore bank account ? with sepa transfer ? maybe multiple ibans if possible and vcc . bank witch is secured not scamm and blocking money asking stupid questions , share a banking list that is best to use ? please

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
Hello after Revolut temporarely blocked my account for security check for more then 10 days with my funds in it … i decided to look where i can open a offshore bank account ? with sepa transfer ? maybe multiple ibans if possible and vcc . bank witch is secured not scamm and blocking money asking stupid questions , share a banking list that is best to use ? please
Only in your dreams, unfortunately gru87¤¤

Amsterdam123

In Serbia. Just a passport and a registration needed (you can get it from your hotel). No exchange of information with anyone.

I am Dutch and going there this summer to open account.

Silvio

Entrepreneur
In Serbia. Just a passport and a registration needed (you can get it from your hotel). No exchange of information with anyone.

I am Dutch and going there this summer to open account.
1. Many Serbian banks have issues with outgoing payments outside Serbia so make sure you get a EUR-denominated card
2. Some Serbian banks don't even have their own IBAN but use correspondent banks in Germany
3. I wouldn't put in Serbia any amount of money that I'm not prepared to never see again

Forester

Mentor Group Light (Private use!)
Wise, Paysera, ePayments, Mister Tango have you tried all of them?
1) The abovementioned are EMI's, not banks; and I would not recommend perhaps any of them (Wise sucks as well as Revolut and I do not like Lithuanian EMI's very much in general)
2) If bank (EU & personal account), try N26, Monzo or Aion
3) If EMI (EU & personal account), try Blackcatcard
P.S. But beware: @JohnnyDoe is right with the statement “No bank will not ask stupid questions and will not block your money eventually.”

mvstreet123

1. Many Serbian banks have issues with outgoing payments outside Serbia so make sure you get a EUR-denominated card
2. Some Serbian banks don't even have their own IBAN but use correspondent banks in Germany
3. I wouldn't put in Serbia any amount of money that I'm not prepared to never see again
Absolute nonsense:mad:
to 1: there are ZERO problems to pay abroad Serbia with serbian Mastercard (connected with RDS account). Payments online and offline also in EURO and Dollar without problems
to 2: IBAN is mandatory also in Serbia - if you open account in Serbia (all banks) they will give you IBAN (RS....)
to 3: you trust more banks on strange island like Dominica or somewhere elsestupi#21? All big Serbian banks are branches of big international banks like Unicredit, Intesa Sanpaolo, Erste Bank, OTP....

Forester

Mentor Group Light (Private use!)
Absolute nonsense:mad:
to 1: there are ZERO problems to pay abroad Serbia with serbian Mastercard (connected with RDS account). Payments online and offline also in EURO and Dollar without problems
to 2: IBAN is mandatory also in Serbia - if you open account in Serbia (all banks) they will give you IBAN (RS....)
to 3: you trust more banks on strange island like Dominica or somewhere elsestupi#21? All big Serbian banks are branches of big international banks like Unicredit, Intesa Sanpaolo, Erste Bank, OTP....
You seem to be oriented in Serbian issues... :)
Could you please comment on this
Serbia: you can open bank accounts as a non-resident but I wouldn't recommend it. It's always teetering on the edge of EU gray/blacklistings for its weak AML laws and lackluster enforcement. Expect a lot of questions for moving money in and out of Serbia.
(@Sols' opinion, posted here
)
Just my addendum: I would be afraid of questions from a bank outside of Serbia, not from a Serbian bank...

Amsterdam123

I just booked my flight to Serbia to try to open a bank account there. I will be there from 1 July and will stay there as long as necessary. I don't know if I will be successful in opening an account but I will go around different banks just with my passport and hopefully a registration card from my hotel and see what happens. I can post here information if there is anyone interested.

Piano

Entrepreneur
I just booked my flight to Serbia to try to open a bank account there. I will be there from 1 July and will stay there as long as necessary. I don't know if I will be successful in opening an account but I will go around different banks just with my passport and hopefully a registration card from my hotel and see what happens. I can post here information if there is anyone interested.

yes, please let us know how the trip goes …AND the serbian ladies…

Latest Threads