Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company, bank account and merchant account Gambling and Pharmacy biz?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for a setup for a long time to get this done and finally start my 2 businesses. I approached a lot of different CSP's and Payment service providers, either they are asking for too much money or they can't help.

Does it mean there is no such solution / setup for Gambling and Phamracy business or did I looked the wrong places?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have seen posts like this plenty of times, and I can only find one provider who has the ability to help with a total setup. They are active here on the forum as well, cnpeurope is the user, you may get in touch with him to sort out a solution that will work for you.

Reactions: JohnLocke and lavel
It's not gonna happen unless you are willing to pay fees up to 20 or even 25% and even a holdback of 20 or 30% !! good luck anyway.

For the company I would start with a BVI or Cyprus company, there you will have the best chances to get something reliable setup.

Here we go again... try instabill.com they may be able to process your pharmacy business. They are into all such what everyone else don't touch!!

Reactions: alain
There is a processor in Libanon as far as I remember they are able to take high volume low chargeback Pharma business! I send you a PM!
You will need an introducer to this guy in order to start your processing there!

Reactions: alain

Latest Threads