Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company, offshore bank account & digital currency account?

maxmoney

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

Sorry for my not so good English. New here, have been around for a year or so thu&¤#

I want to ask, how can I setup a offshore company an offshore bank account and digital currency account all in one package? Is there a service that is offering this?

In addition where would you say that it is best to open my company and bank account?

My business:
We provide Internet services primary hosting & webdesign where we find our customers through our websites, forums and blogs. We do 150k euro a year resident in Netherlands. Main goal is privacy and tax reduction. We consider to start a new business where this setup comes into play.

Any suggestion would be great ki#¤%

Welcome aboard ;)

Do you have any budget for the setup of your company?

Personally I would look into the company registration first, then the bank account and then I would visit the websites of services like WorldPay, Xapo, AdvanceCash and what else they are named to setup and account with them directly.

Alternatives are LeuPay and Breder Suasso that you already may have read about here on the fourm.

Reactions: uplana and maxmoney
Seychelles provides the highest level of privacy because they don't have a public registry there!

In regards to compare LeyPay with a regular bank for large amounts! I don't know, I would always trust a real bank more over a Internet bank like LeuPay.

Reactions: maxmoney
So I guess the best is to open a real offshore bank account and then a LeuPay account for small payments.

What are the document requirements to setup a Seychelles company? and what offshore bank would you recommend to me that is trustable?

I would open an account for instant in Cyprus. I know it is what most have been suggested, however, it is still the best option we have so far.

You need a notarized passport copy and a utility bill in English that is notarized!

Oh. I don't have a English utility bill as I said I live in the Netherlands and we only have native bills, what to do?

Can you say what bank in Cyprus would be good to open an account with?

Well, you may get it translated into English and then get it certified. You can find a translator in the Netherlands I'm sure. Otherwise let me know and I may be able to help you out.

Piraeus Bank Cyprus or Bank of Cyprus would be good. If you look for a bank that you can save your money with then look into Euro Pacific Bank that's a good option too.

That may work for you. But I would get it translated first if you do it yourself and then ask the agent that is going to help you if it is ok. So you avoid to pay for something with a notary that you can't use.

There is a banner at the bottom of this forum! click it!

Oh thank you. I will try to translate it or find someone that can do this for me! What agent would you recommend to use for this service? Can I ask you where you have registered your offshore company and with what agent?

Reactions: negon
Hi there,

I am also a resident of the Netherlands.
We pay ridiculous high vat + income tax here
Any ways to lower taxes is welcome:)

I own several webshops with digital currency / goods so it's not necessary for me to live in the Netherlands, I can setup my business elsewhere as long as I can make use of skrill, paypal and the likes.

I was looking into seychelles company with cyprus banking, but perhaps you have some more or better ideas?

Would love your input

Thanks

Reactions: negon
Well for the same reasons as the other guy I would stick with it if you want privacy. There is no need to go into any bigger setups unless you are making hundred thousands of euros :)

So the only pro is privacy?
What about taxes then?

There is no way to pay lower taxes?
For example with hongkong ltd you only pay 17,5% tax for income in HK but outside HK it's 0% or doesn't it work like that..

pm me if you have more details :)
After going through some of your topic/posts it seems that you know a thing or two :)

Well, with a Seychelles company you don't pay any corporate tax at all. However, if you take out the money then you will have to pay tax from the money in your own country. Of course it is up to you if you report it to your tax office but if we don't take that into consideration you will have to pay tax from all your world wide income as a citizen of almost any country in Europe.

What you finally do is up to you of course.

Reactions: maxmoney

Latest Threads