Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company & offshore bank account for Iran owner.

That will be very complicated...due to changes in Cyprus and Seychelles in regards to the countries and banks laws and policies, it will be entirely impossible to open an account in Cyprus or the Seychelles... you may have luck in other offshore jurisdictions but it will be very difficult and I'm sure you get limited if an account is opened at a REAL bank.

Unfortunately the banks are not accepting any clients from Iran with the current situation.

I might be able to assist Lastman...Are there any objections to him contacting me directly Admin? If this post is considered offensive, I apologize and would ask that it be removed.

dwilson said:
I might be able to assist Lastman...Are there any objections to him contacting me directly Admin? If this post is considered offensive, I apologize and would ask that it be removed.
It's OK, just use PM :)

Reactions: dwilson
Be careful with the middle man, you will need to find someone who you trust, which may be challenging.

Could you help?

Hey

I saw post you made on Dec 2011 to an Iranian looking to open a bank account. I'm a business owner and have an Iranian partner. I was wondering if you would be able to assist?

Thank you

Teg

Run Forest Run.... if some, think he can open accounts for citizens who are prohibited to do business or bank in the rest of the world because of terrorism activities and international embargos then please run it is a SCAM!:crazy:

If recent history has proven anything, it's that banks are more than willing to deal with Iranian and people from other sanctioned countries. Just look at the recent Standard Chartered and HSBC scandals.

Also note that not all countries have sanctions against Iran. It's generally quite easy for an Iranian to open accounts in some of the Middle Eastern countries.

You say HSBC accept Iran citizens for banking client? I have lot's of friends there who will want an account please help?

If you go to Google News and search for "Standard Chartered Iran" or "HSBC Mexican drug cartel", you will learn about some of the most recent high-profile cases where banks have knowingly accepted sanctioned or other types of clients they should not have accepted.

I know RMs at banks that will accept customers contrary to sanctions and anti money laundering legislation, but you have to bring in millions to make it worth their time. It might be hard right now as banks pretend to be compliant for a while, but give it a couple of months and things will be back to normal.

yes, they don't have millions only thousands, what you think happen in a few month?

Nothing, as they probably wouldn't even open an account in that case.

For such amounts, it makes more sense to bank in a country with no financial sanctions on Iran.

Folks! It is not easy to assist applicants from high-risk jurisdictions. It takes time to review each applicant on a case by case basis. Given my background as a compliance professional, I understand the AML requirements and I'm in a better position to assist the clients.

@Murphy - Not all financial institutions are the same and they each have their own way of interpreting AML regulations. Yes, the majority of cases will be prohibited and the process is protracted for those that qualify, but there is still some chance! Know the facts!

I read the thread and I must say, I don't hope that any of the banks I'm a customer in do such things. There is a good reason that people from certain countries are not allowed to open bank accounts. If you look back to 9/11 there is a big shame on anyone who help such people to open bank accounts so they can continue their battle against USA and the rest of the world by financing terrorism. I will defiantly not work with any person who support such things!!!! Big shame on all of you!:evil:

@ Alexander - I think that it is a sad day when the world/ a single country or even a small group of people can classify an entire gender/race/group of people/country due to the actions of a minority. Imagine your horror of walking up and being labelled as a part of a cause that you had nothing to do. There is a responsible approach to by evaluating each candidate one at a time. Further more, most certainly I can assure you that your local bank(s) probably has a money launderer on its books! Financial Institutions work hard to review, analyze and purge their portfolios from any association. Look at HSBC and UBS who have effectively propagated the laundering of millions if not billions of funds that were most likely derived from illicit activities such as illegal drug trade, human trafficking or possibly terrorism! Try to be a little bit more open-minded! It is not a perfect world we live in and there are many shades of gray - as opposed to strictly black and white.

I struggled with this concept for years as I faced applicants from "high-risk" jurisdictions and actually worked hard to deny their applications. Then I realized more and more that the bad guys were awesome at presenting themselves as good guys! So now I evaluate everyone on an even keel.

Lastly, there is a heavy responsibility that comes with working in the financial industry. Every transaction that I have worked on for the last eighteen years, I can be held accountable for according to AML! Imagine that? No responsible, right-thinking professional wants a black mark on their name. Not if they want to stay in the industry. It can be difficult to see the sum of all the parts of a transaction and notice a red-flag. Yet this is something that I and my fellow professional cope with. Don't be so quick to judge and know the truth. Only Terrosits WANT to help Terrorists!

Latest Threads