Our valued sponsor

Need payment processor for gift card sales and buy back business

Hi, I'm looking for a payment processor for my gift card sales and buy back business. I will be selling discounted gift cards online and also buying back gift cards from customers. I can't use paypal or stripe since one of the things that I will need to do is redeem open loop Visa/Amex gift cards through the payment processor. (Example: If someone sells me a visa gift card, I will need to redeem that card through the payment processor so it will be a credit card transaction) Any advise is appreciated!

Hi, I'm looking for a payment processor for my gift card sales and buy back business. I will be selling discounted gift cards online and also buying back gift cards from customers. I can't use paypal or stripe since one of the things that I will need to do is redeem open loop Visa/Amex gift cards through the payment processor. (Example: If someone sells me a visa gift card, I will need to redeem that card through the payment processor so it will be a credit card transaction) Any advise is appreciate
what about charge back rate?