Our valued sponsor

Need payment processor for my SMM business

Hello, I am looking for a good credit card processor for my social media marketing business (Selling Followers, Views etc.)
I run a UK company.

What I found out:
- Stripe/2CO etc. won't accept this business model
- PayPal Business might work for a few weeks but as soon as they find out they will freeze the account for 6 months.

My set up now:
- I have a card processor (Europe) that works good, except for US-Mastercards. (Fees are ok, 10% rolling reserve is acceptable)
- PayPal Private acc sometimes for manual payments (its always a risk to get suspended)
- Crypto (below 1% of the payments)

What I need:
- Better card processor especially for US-Cards (mastercards) since I have 80% US customers
- Google Pay, Apple Pay
- PayPal maybe with a trick, manual payments maybe? collaborations?

I have history of 1 year+ with my current card processor with 0 chargebacks.

Thanks

Reactions: rolex and Marios
Hi,
You have 80% US customers but what is the actual processing traffic in percentages from US, EU and UK?
I'd say approx the same percentage. Most of them are USA (70%), 10-20% EU, 10% UK, 5% Rest...
I really need a better way of getting paid. My current card processor works but US-Mastercards are a problem. They told me that its because of my business model.

Of course owuld be great to have a card processor for better approval rate + other forms of payments like Google/Apple Pay

- I have a card processor (Europe) that works good, except for US-Mastercards. (Fees are ok, 10% rolling reserve is acceptable)
what is this processor?

Hi,
You have 80% US customers but what is the actual processing traffic in percentages from US, EU and UK?
can you help with a processor for nutra/cannabis seeds/mushrooms?

Reactions: joejohnM
Hello, I am looking for a good credit card processor for my social media marketing business (Selling Followers, Views etc.)
I run a UK company.

What I found out:
- Stripe/2CO etc. won't accept this business model
- PayPal Business might work for a few weeks but as soon as they find out they will freeze the account for 6 months.

My set up now:
- PayPal Private acc sometimes for manual payments (its always a risk to get suspended)
- Crypto (below 1% of the payments)

What I need:
- Better card processor especially for US-Cards (mastercards) since I have 80% US customers
- Google Pay, Apple Pay
- PayPal maybe with a trick, manual payments maybe? collaborations?

I have history of 1 year+ with my current card processor with 0 chargebacks.

Thanks
what's your monthly volume right now?

There are a few Russian payment processors that take on such business, but not sure with the current situation if it is a good choice.

I am interested, can you connect
I will start a thread in the mentor group with a list or processors today... it will be a short list, so don't expect any thing big here.
what's your monthly volume and cb rate?
I assume from your few post you are the idiot that is spamming people by email with some sort of processing that you won't reveal anyway! Please find a other playground you won't succeed here.

I will start a thread in the mentor group with a list or processors today... it will be a short list, so don't expect any thing big here.

I assume from your few post you are the idiot that is spamming people by email with some sort of processing that you won't reveal anyway! Please find a other playground you won't succeed here.
please share link once you have started thread .