Our valued sponsor

Need recommendations for crypto cards and friendly EMI's for individuals

legrant

Mar 25, 2021
Europe
Visit site
I know there's a bunch of threads but usually it's just about this or that company and people either praising or trashing.

I have used a bunch of them, but I was wondering if there's more that I should add to the list as generally it's not recommended to have a lot of funds inside some of these as you may get locked for random (or not) reasons. Note I'm talking about accounts for individuals not companies. If you've had good/bad experiences share that too so it helps others

• Bankera & Spectrocoin
    • Easy off-ramp as they have both an exchange and bank
  • Zen
    • I think it's rather useful for low amounts
  • Bunq
    • Useful for larger amounts <100k >10k as long as you use known crypto exchanges to withdraw
  • Wirex
    • They've been blocking accounts and support is a*s
  • Nexo
  • iCard
  • Blackcatcard

Our clients have very bad experience with Blackcatcard
Lot's of conflicting reviews about Blackcatcard, mostly negative though.
Zen and Nexo are good.
Yeah Zen and Nexo seem good for rather low amounts, works really smooth
Also trastra works pretty good.
Never heard or seen before I'll check it out. Looks like something like Spectrocoin (Lithuania, IBAN and card) so it could be good
Try Swissmoney (even though i heard its pretty expensive) and myguava .
I've seen them on the forum but they look rather sketchy? Their website looks good but gives off some sort of being too fake feeling. Comments on their thread are mixed but I guess they're worth a try if their fees are low-medium.

My account with Bunq was closed for "unexpected usage"
That's interesting how much did you move with them and where did they funds come from? Crypto?
I read a lot of good thing in this forum about Blackatcard, do you have more details?
I have no details. I've read they're linked to Russia in some ways. Accounts being locked and money frozen. But others say it works perfectly.

Please add are you a EEA or nonEEA resident. In case you are EEA, the list is irrelevant for nonEEAs.
Can't edit it, I asked for permission but not sure if I'll get it

Bad reviews of Trastra here: TRASTRA.
and inactive reddit group
Just 2 reviews, nothing very substantial. 3.5/5 on Trustpilot and Google Play

Last edited:
My account with Bunq was closed for "unexpected usage"
I read a lot of good thing in this forum about Blackatcard, do you have more details?
The good thing about Bunq they will let you withdraw your balance if they decide to close your account with them. And normally they will do it without questions asked. Good luck getting your money from Blackcatcard lol They run some shady business imo.

Xapo Bank is decent I've heard.
Still too few decent reviews on this one.

The good thing about Bunq they will let you withdraw your balance if they decide to close your account with them. And normally they will do it without questions asked. Good luck getting your money from Blackcatcard lol They run some shady business imo.
Yeah so far everything I've read about Blackcatcard is to either not use or use with caution. So I wouldn't put big amounts over there.

Still too few decent reviews on this one.
They charge 150€ a year and they've been around for a while. Haven't used them but at least their support replies really quick.

Reactions: Liam13
They charge 150€ a year and they've been around for a while. Haven't used them but at least their support replies really quick.
That's a thing. No one uses them, at least not with big amounts. So despite them being around for a while no reviews to determine if they are useable for someone who wants to move sizeable amounts through them.

Reactions: Liam13

List update

Reviewed:
  • Bankera & Spectrocoin
    • Easy off-ramp as they have both an exchange and bank
  • Zen
    • I think it's rather useful for low amounts
  • Bunq
    • Useful for larger amounts <100k >10k as long as you use known crypto exchanges to withdraw
  • iCard
    • Quick support
  • Wirex
    • They've been blocking accounts and support is a*s
  • Nexo
    • Haven't heard of any problems with Nexo
  • Blackcatcard
    • Good reviews involving substantial amounts, bad reviews by others
  • Dukascopy
  • Tap
  • Advcash

Not enough reviews or no reviews at all: