Our valued sponsor

New Binance KYC for German customers

DerAufklaerer

Apr 7, 2022
Germany
Visit site
New Identity Verification
Complete New Identity Verification before 2022-05-11
. If you do not pass verification by this date, your features will be limited to withdrawal only.

Then they needed as Proof of Weatlh formular. But this is not a problem.

Now they need a verfication with a GERMAN BANK ACCOUNT (Solarisbank is their partner) or i must Take a Video Call with my National ID Card.

Attachments

• 999.JPG
    999.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: clemens
I am curious to see what governments like Germany will do when crypto exchanges all take place off exchange or via a DEX. I would also be interested to see the decoupling of crypto from fiat system. How will AML checks then be possible in such a world?

I am curious to see what governments like Germany will do when crypto exchanges all take place off exchange or via a DEX. I would also be interested to see the decoupling of crypto from fiat system. How will AML checks then be possible in such a world?
They'll implement a DNS block making all those DEXes inaccessible just like they did with Russia Today for example; when that fails they will move on to a deep packet inspection firewall like the one currently used in China.

The only remaining way to access them will be via Tor which will also be significantly disrupted as a lot of Tor nodes are hosted in Europe.

They'll implement a DNS block making all those DEXes inaccessible just like they did with Russia Today for example; when that fails they will move on to a deep packet inspection firewall like the one currently used in China.

The only remaining way to access them will be via Tor which will also be significantly disrupted as a lot of Tor nodes are hosted in Europe.
And Europe by then will be fully colonized by those who don’t give a s**t to the EU and its stupid rules.

Sounds logical as Pandora's box has been opened already with the example you gave. It will be interesting to see how the crypto space will evolve if such draconian measures were taken.

Eu will just become more obsolete and fall prey even more to USA and China. US looks increasingly better.
It seems logical as its better for them to have e.g. Bitcoin playing a major role than China and their Yuan based CDBC.
I agree. What binance is going to do there is just the beginning of all kind of s**t in the EU

Reactions: JackAlabama
Now they need a verfication with a GERMAN BANK ACCOUNT
If you are in EU it is easy. Nuri opens bank accounts in Germany with DE iban. Solaris bank for you so you will have German IBAN easy simple free way.
You want write to them in questions something neutral i KYC questions you traveling a bit and you want stable bank for daily grocery uses. You better avoid word "crypto" anywhere.
You have to put yourself into "low risk" client and better not use that bank account for crypto some people will get away with it some not. I know both sides.

Latest Threads