Our valued sponsor

New EMI - epayments how to get verified?

alley

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I try to get verified with epayment but they keep rejecting my documents, they are original and my own but they refuse to accept them.

The passport and utility bill is from EU, Germany but it's not accepted any idea?

Reactions: bastard
I had the same problem. I sent some utility bills and they have been rejected.
Then I sent them an original stamped tax documents, rejected again.
I left up with them.
With same documents I open high Street banks without problem, everything genuine

Have horrible experience with them so far in regards to approval.

In this company something has changed a lot in recent times.
I passed the initial identity verification and registration a couple of years ago in one day, almost instantly. Utility bill was enough at that time.
Now my address has changed and I decided to make changes to my account. My utility bill doesn't suit them anymore. As if it seems to be illegal (they think so). Although there is a barcode and it can be scanned by QR-scanner (if there would be a desire).
I sent them a certificate from the bank with a seal. That was not enough for them either. They asked for a list of transactions for this bank account. List of bank account transactions! To confirm the change of address, Karl!))
In short, they behave strangely. Although, in general, they had (and maybe for someone even now) a good and convenient service. It was.

@Admin got account approved today 2 different. I send you a PM can help you get approved. At least I will give a shot for free ;)

In this company something has changed a lot in recent times.
I passed the initial identity verification and registration a couple of years ago in one day, almost instantly. Utility bill was enough at that time.
Now my address has changed and I decided to make changes to my account. My utility bill doesn't suit them anymore. As if it seems to be illegal (they think so). Although there is a barcode and it can be scanned by QR-scanner (if there would be a desire).
I sent them a certificate from the bank with a seal. That was not enough for them either. They asked for a list of transactions for this bank account. List of bank account transactions! To confirm the change of address, Karl!))
In short, they behave strangely. Although, in general, they had (and maybe for someone even now) a good and convenient service. It was.
I had the same case as I said previously , the funny part is to give them legit documents and they don't accept them.
But finally we must be happy because if for verification they don't accept legit documents, for sure they will not accept our support documents of sales or proof of origin of funds. So I m usual in this case to say thanks God!

I had the same case as I said previously , the funny part is to give them legit documents and they don't accept them.
But finally we must be happy because if for verification they don't accept legit documents, for sure they will not accept our support documents of sales or proof of origin of funds. So I m usual in this case to say thanks God!

Totally agree!

Do you use any crypto friendly emi right now? Share opinion

Latest Threads