Our valued sponsor

New EMI? - https://3s.money - never heard of.

They have been around for a few years now. Strong connections to Latvia, which some consider too close too Russian influence (proxy influence).

Their public facing risk appetite is quite low but they have started opening up to some higher risk industries and markets.

Very limited direct experience, but I haven't heard any significant complaints about them.

any more experiences with 3s money? is it still working fine?
Its very expensive and suitable when you are quite desperate. They want companies with at least few million in turnover only.

Reactions: Forester
Their pricing is somewhat negotiable but the starting point is high so even if you do negotiate down, they're still quite expensive. Their advantage over other EMIs is that they have better correspondence network and local accounts in some places.

If you have high turnover, low/medium risk profile, can't find solution elsewhere, and can tolerate the fees, 3S Money might be a good fit.

Their pricing is somewhat negotiable but the starting point is high so even if you do negotiate down, they're still quite expensive. Their advantage over other EMIs is that they have better correspondence network and local accounts in some places.

If you have high turnover, low/medium risk profile, can't find solution elsewhere, and can tolerate the fees, 3S Money might be a good fit.
+1
Im much more comfortable paying higher fees than holding my money in an EMI which runs at huge loss.
I found it to be one of the few solutions for processing payments with Belarus for example.

3s.money works fine. Have done 7 figures with them, but issues also exists with them. Have a transaction from an EU country to UAE which is blocked. approx 30K Usd and this is 4th week now and still they have freezed it and wont release it - All papers and documents submitted...

So far, Kraken has actually worked quite well for us along with Wise - no problems, but I would say one should have various EMIs and build upon them. We are still looking for alternatives.

So far, Kraken has actually worked quite well for us along with Wise - no problems, but I would say one should have various EMIs and build upon them. We are still looking for alternatives.
TransferWise conducts checks when someone sends funds to Kraken, but the main problem arises if they notice frequent transactions, as it might lead to an account closure.

TransferWise conducts checks when someone sends funds to Kraken, but the main problem arises if they notice frequent transactions, as it might lead to an account closure.
I haven't experienced that yet. You are speaking from your personal experience, which does not generally apply to either Kraken or Wise. Everyone has different experiences.

Reactions: kalikex