Our valued sponsor

New guy with a weird question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pups McGee

Jun 6, 2021
usa
Visit site
Hello all my apologies in advance i know this isn't quite what we talk about here but.

I'm wanting to do a citizenship by investment programs. Problem is the felonies. Bright side ill probably get them either pardoned or expunged. But I gotta wait a good bit for that. Thats not ok for me. so the paperwork ain't pretty but it truly doesn't paint an accurate picture (said every felon ever).
So my question is for 1 is there a better forum to ask about this. 2 what are some of the more corrupt countries right now that I could pay extra to skip the due diligence part of there cbi programs? Or are there any other ways im missing. Not doing a fake marriage f**k that lol.
Any suggestions including but not limited to just telling me to f**k off for posting this here are appreciated.
Stay blessed,
Pups

Not sure if it matters but once I do aquire a second passport ill be renouncing my US citizenship so I don't need a country that allows dual citizenship.

and tbh I kinda wanna be in maybe more of a chaotic area not looking for max visa free travel or somewhere nice even. Tax is a consideration though

You come here as a new user and first thing you do is ignoring the forum rules thu&¤#

welcome aboard, thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads